Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

a big raw edge table like that? these people are loaded. probably checking their stocks or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

laserghost posted:

brrr skibidi dop dop

:sickos::sickos:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Yeah but what if your family is impossibly lovely.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Vampire Panties posted:

Yeah but what if your family is impossibly lovely.

Say no more.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Yo I heard you all like disturbing artwork that reflects modern society in here.

Not quite sure if this counts, since it's supposed to be 100% sincere and not some kind of satire or statement about how things are hosed like the rest of the stuff I saw in here but enjoy:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Cyrano4747 posted:

Yo I heard you all like disturbing artwork that reflects modern society in here.

Not quite sure if this counts, since it's supposed to be 100% sincere and not some kind of satire or statement about how things are hosed like the rest of the stuff I saw in here but enjoy:

It's also earned doing a plethora of other things that aren't are country.
It's awful and tacky, and definitely disturbing.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Imagine going to war and thinking you won't come back broken because you're one of the StroNG OnEs

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Whoopsie doodle I went off to do a little mass murdering in a foreign land and now I can't sleepy!! It was only a little infanticide!!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Meme Poker Party posted:

Pretty accurate summary of modern political discourse.

I approve.

I just wanted to mock this moron who is also now perma banned. Lol, you're an idiot.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Wow this one is so scary especially since Donald Turmp will be in the whitehouse again soon