Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Think (edit: Am) I'm going to go see it Monday again after work.

I do not believe I've ever watched a movie twice in theatre.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I saw fury road in the theater three times because it rules, also 6$ tickets

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I saw Hot Fuzz like five times in theaters.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

FrozenVent posted:

Captain Marvel was shot before Endgame and it was very successful at the box office, sexist nerds notwithstanding.

I agree that it was a bit cheap how she just showed up to save the day and disappeared, but it seems she would suffer from the Superman problem - no weakness, sucks the drama out of any story she’s in.

Other way around. Endgame was shot before captain marvel.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6a5GCkR7A

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Also Captain Marvel is still in theaters. There's no way they re-edited Endgame since that release.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Yeah a movie like Endgame was likely in post-production for the better part of a year and a half.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

an hour thirteen?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I listened to it on background. It's surprisingly good background noise, coming from someone that doesn't listen to any of this sort of thing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

These sorts of videos and podcasts are great to leave on in the background while tooling in KSP

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

an hour thirteen?

He starts the thing finishing a joint and cries like six times. I was a little buzzed went and saw it, but not stoned. Other than that same really.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Those Kevin Smith videos are also released as a ~1hr podcast, so there's a reason it's that long.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I actually enjoyed Kevin Smiths recap of Endgame, dude has a serious case of profanity-filler-word, but it's honestly pretty cool to see someone who genuinely enjoys something talk about it.

Also: Did they get rid of Scarlet Witch's Russian Zarkovian accent entirely? I'm watching Age of Ultron, and was surprised to hear her with quite a bit of an accent on her

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm sure the real answer is "lol doing accents is hard" but between Ultron and Endgame there's like...12 years elapsed? She still had a bit of it in Infinity War so 7 years for that. So it's not entirely unreasonable that her accent bled off after Ultron if she moved to the states and actively tried to eliminate it.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It's been 7 years between Ultron and Endgame. Ragnarok was 2 or 3 years after Ultron, and Infinity War was immediately after Ragnarok.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
There’s a five years time skip in Endgame too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

2+5=7

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I vaguely remember her accent being shaky or gone in Civil War, and that was pretty soon after Ultron. I might be misremembering though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

As Nero Danced posted:

I vaguely remember her accent being shaky or gone in Civil War, and that was pretty soon after Ultron. I might be misremembering though.

Was mostly gone by Civil War, completely gone by Infinity War. No real mention of it, save the whole "Vision and Wanda have to hide in Scotland" bit in the latter.