Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Thanks for the great LP! DPPlt are the Pokemon games that I'm most nostalgic for besides HG, and it was really nice to get such a through look at them!!

Though... I noticed you intentionally skipped that one house in the postgame. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Cheers everyone, I know a fair few people read my stuff, but it's always heartwarming to see cool peeps pop up and pat me on the head.

Time to ruin the mood by playing with my deck. I'll make sure to get this archived asap!

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Thanks for the great LP!

Also, to my knowledge, all of them from all the Ranger games (except Deoxys from Guardian) can only be sent once per cartridge. However, the first game's Manaphy is the only one that you can get now since the others all require NWC :rip:.

You might be confusing this with the fact that you can only play Manaphy's mission in Ranger once per cartridge, while all the other missions are replayable (you just won't get to transfer more Pokemon). My memory isn't the best, so I might be wrong.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

So long to the best Pokemon game. Quite the fun LP, and I’m looking forward to seeing the TCG games, considering I never played them as a kid.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Soup du Jour posted:

So long to the best Pokemon game.

But Crosspeice hasn't gotten to BW yet?

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
This was an awesome treat to discover. Definitely gonna have to stick around for the next one, especially as Gen 5 is my absolute favorite.

Also, despite anime Pokémon League talk, no one mentioned that it finally happened. Ash won a League. Long, long time coming.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

This was an awesome treat to discover. Definitely gonna have to stick around for the next one, especially as Gen 5 is my absolute favorite.

Also, despite anime Pokémon League talk, no one mentioned that it finally happened. Ash won a League. Long, long time coming.

Doubly impressive because Then he beat Kukui, which I thought for sure would be another loss. He even beat Tapu Koko!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

rannum posted:

Doubly impressive because Then he beat Kukui, which I thought for sure would be another loss. He even beat Tapu Koko!

drat. Didn't expect that.