Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib
JPPF since it's the only one that has 4 letters in the acronym so I'll actually remember it, Cancel and send insults since I'm not a filthy splitter and that's the party line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

JPPF CANCEL and send them flowers.

They hate flowers right?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

JPPF CANCEL and send them flowers.

They hate flowers right?

We'd need to send out spies to find which flowers the basileus is allergic to.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Technowolf posted:

We'd need to send out spies to find which flowers the basileus is allergic to.

Spies are by default splitters.... and only a splitter would suggest we use... Spies.

However I do think sending some noble undercover agents of the Judean People would be a good thing.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Oh man. This is gonna be Crete 2.0, isn't it. Don't mind me while I pull up a chair and pop some popcorn.

On a side note, if anyone wants to throw in a little Hebrew for flavor, I speak it well enough, if not fluently.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Viola the Mad posted:

Oh man. This is gonna be Crete 2.0, isn't it. Don't mind me while I pull up a chair and pop some popcorn.

On a side note, if anyone wants to throw in a little Hebrew for flavor, I speak it well enough, if not fluently.

At least this time we're intending to actually foster bitter and petty infighting.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Sorry for the delay, there's been some issues regarding job/fiance/travel that needed dealing with, plus I needed to fix the mod after the patch as it turned out. Game is progressed now, and a post will be up....whenever I wake up tomorrow. Updates in general will be spotty until I settle in at Safranbolu later this month.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

PJF, and cancel.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Viola the Mad posted:

I’ve got a bit of experience with the Talmud, if that would help as well.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Viola the Mad posted:

I am a native speaker of (modern) Hebrew, so I could help out too, if you wish.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Until we nail down our definitions, we’re just arguing Semitics here!

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Judean People's Front and voting CANCEL. Antigonus' loins are the size of my little finger!

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Pvt.Scott posted:

Until we nail down our definitions, we’re just arguing Semitics here!

:bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I'm with Campaign For Free Galilee and I had the idea for this LP two years ago!

Jedit fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 23, 2019