Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Witchy Poo: Well, Jimmy; I'd like to welcome you to human resources, you haven't done anything wrong or anything like that so just make yourself at home!

Jimmy (in British accent): Well alright, then Miss Witchy Poo!

Magic Flute (in Jimmy's pocket): She's a lying witch! Don't you believe a word she says!

Witchy Poo: We prefer the term "Wiccan" if you don't mind. And what's this? Drug paraphernalia, on company property? Tsk, tsk...

Jimmy: Oh, that's just my Magic Flute. It's not for drugs!

Magic Flute: That's not true, either Jimmy. You smoked some sweet cheeba out of me this morning before you went to work because this meeting in HR was stressing you out!

Jimmy (smacking pocket): Shut up! Seriously, you're gonna get us into trouble!

Witchy Poo: *cackles* Oh, no my dear boy! You're already IN trouble! AHAHAHAHA! *lightning flashes, smoke fills room*

Jimmy: No! Wait! There must be a way out of this!

Witchy Poo: You got any of that poo poo for sale?

Jimmy: Oh, of course! I'm willing to share *wink*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lidsville was kooky, alright. The place was named after one of the greatest scores of all time!

A lid. Scoring a LID.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The reason why Sigmund (the monster) and Johnny and Scott were friends was because they smoked pot.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Okay," *rubs forehead wearily,* "it's been brought to my attention that there is an issue with an employee or employees consuming more than their fair share of m&ms from the office m&m dispenser."
H.R. Pufnstuf's dark, under-eye circles grow noticeably.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOBot posted:

Witchy Poo: Well, Jimmy; I'd like to welcome you to human resources, you haven't done anything wrong or anything like that so just make yourself at home!

Jimmy (in British accent): I was just getting to the kitchen. I thought I'd grab someone to take me home.

Cue loud music. Jimmy turns to his coworker, and it's Jimmy who's in the middle of eating bacon and mushrooms when the woman looks at him suspiciously.

Cue more music. Jimmy turns back around.

"Hey, that wasn't me!"

Jimmy, in Bollywood English: Oh, my, I am that girl. I see you've been here a while. I got to leave now.

Cue again loud music, even more music. Jimmy is now standing at the breakfast counter in front of the women where he had just left the restaurant.

Cue again music, even more music. Jimmy goes into the kitchen and gets down to work picking up what he can.

"And where do I put this egg?"

Peanut Butler

you know

when you think abt it

we do ability accomodations all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
H.R. Geiger the H.R. Manager