Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

For a full breakdown of events, go here.

If you can't be there in person, all events will be streamed on the FITE app.

We will also be holding a ~GOON LUNCH~ at MABEL'S BBQ at the Palms on Saturday at 12:00pm. If you're going to attend, please post in the thread so I know how many seats will be needed by Thursday night. Their menu can be found here.

All events featuring Ric Flair and The Undertaker have been canceled for the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh cool, you can watch Sean Waltman have a relapse in real time.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Pro Wrestling Tees Theater

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The Ric Flair Roast has been canceled and replaced with the Ready to Rumble Watch-a-long with Tony Schiavone, The Hurricane, and David Arquette.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Grant DaNasty posted:

The Ric Flair Roast has been canceled and replaced with the Ready to Rumble Watch-a-long with Tony Schiavone, The Hurricane, and David Arquette.

this is a massive upgrade

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i got a lot of family commitments around DoN so i don’t think i’ll be doing the lunch or anything else, but know that i love all of you. i may try to get into the la guns show because drunk me fuckin loves hair metal but there’s no way that poo poo won’t be horrible.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Grant DaNasty posted:

Is that gonna be streamed?

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I'm gonna go buy some Haoming t-shirts.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

TTBF posted:

Is that gonna be streamed?

Looks like it. https://www.fite.tv/watch/ready-to-rumble-watch-a-long/2owqk/

I don't know how that's going to work. Do they have the rights to the movie or do they expect people to sync it up at home like Rifftrax?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Oof. I'm interested but not 40 bucks interested

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

TTBF posted:

Oof. I'm interested but not 40 bucks interested

It's the whole Day 2 pack that's $40. https://www.fite.tv/watch/starrcast-day-2-pack/2ojxu/

I already splurged on the 4-day bundle for $60.

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable
Would like to make goon lunch work, but going to be at the F4WON Q&A at the Tuscany until noon that day and probably wouldn't have time to make it.

Any goons doing any F4WON convention stuff and would want to stand next to me so it's not as horribly awkward as I fear it might be to go to an Ed in San Antonio suite party alone?

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

just rust posted:

I'm gonna go buy some Haoming t-shirts.

I spent $150 dollars on Haoming shirts send help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/StarrcastEvents/status/1132494918838972416