Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

That's not an unreasonable take - interviews with the pilots and the radar techs could be faked or the people could be genuine and mistaken about what they saw, the videos could be faked, etc. The fact that elements in the government(?) seems to be putting so much effort into it is pretty fascinating; more fascinating than ETH that appears to be mostly disinterested in us, in my opinion.

I personally find the videos and the ETH explanation appealing but I've followed up with all of the technical stuff I could find published by folks like Harold Puthoff or the other scientists in the TTSA orbit and quite frankly, it reads like horseshit to me. For instance, you don't have to wonder how the tictac works because the US Navy has patented the drive mechanism :psyduck:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

The scientists involved have all sorts of advanced physics publications including things like room temperature super conductors by vibrating wires and other things where not only can I not follow their explanation as someone (poorly) educated in that field, if they were right it would quickly be commercialized in my mind.
I completely forgot about this thread, but Pais is a total crank and every time his inventions are proven to not work, he just says he'll be proven right eventually. Or maybe he's just a grifter who they keep on hand since he has credentials even if he hasn't actually done anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Been a while since I've seen this sort of stuff, somebody post the Targ comics! I would but I'm on the phone at work.

canqued
Jan 18, 2020
Where does that dude work that he gets such spicy drop offs?

I hope its a Taco Bell

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

canqued posted:

Where does that dude work that he gets such spicy drop offs?

I hope its a Taco Bell

I know one of the people mentioned on that website
and have some books by authors mentioned. That pamphlet is special kind of crazy though.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

drat, that is a really good one. Love that mask exemption card; can’t wait to see one of those show up where I work.

I like how it’s totally unrelated to the other poo poo in the packet, but also makes perfect sense as part of the package, like a bag of weed with a pizza coupon taped to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Anti-gaming addiction Twitch therapist is an MKUltra guy because he studied at Tufts and BU, which are "huge CIA feeders"

https://twitter.com/GlenntheGolden1/status/1644847886507671557