Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
https://youtu.be/CZNeAivkfNI
ART AND MUSIC BY ME!!

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I like it!

more marge lounge pls (mounge? marounge?)

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
linux

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

oh homer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Big thumbs up!!

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
Congratulations on your computer!

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

alnilam

help computer

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
No but really grats. What kind of computer we talking about OP. Graphics card, ram etc.

alnilam

what kinda frame rate u get on half life 2 max settings

ty manifisto

FreshCutFries

op said they bought a compiuter not a computer :hehe:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Homo Simpson posted:

No but really grats. What kind of computer we talking about OP. Graphics card, ram etc.

It's not that good, just a laptop from best buy. It's probably loaded with bloatware.

But it's been like what, four or five years since I've had a computer so it feels good to make gross music but having been around my ex-roommate for so long all I can do is jazz

Farecoal

There he go
can't believe Marge is dead

Homo Simpson

by Smythe

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It's not that good, just a laptop from best buy. It's probably loaded with bloatware.

But it's been like what, four or five years since I've had a computer so it feels good to make gross music but having been around my ex-roommate for so long all I can do is jazz

Hey whatever makes the posts friend!

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHi462FbknI

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it is easy to understand and good

Plant MONSTER.

https://youtu.be/a6pAEblEU-Y

one last one

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
dope

ashrum3
i love your art man

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQ6UGNoyWk

I've made like twenty songs so far7

Manifisto

more great stuff

thank

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Make one about how you felt when you got your compiuter finally.

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Have you considered submitting some jamz to the upcoming annual Something Awful summer game jam?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stark Fist posted:

Have you considered submitting some jamz to the upcoming annual Something Awful summer game jam?

Wow. Really gotta lotta jam. So much jam they call him Jamothy.

Macnult

this ones my favorite. thanks for making cool stuff with your new compiuter

alnilam

Macnult posted:

this ones my favorite. thanks for making cool stuff with your new compiuter

it's good

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Make all the videos public

Plant MONSTER.

The Clowner posted:

Make all the videos public
Done

Stark Fist posted:

I don't know what that is. Game jam? Why would I want a deer flavored jam??

Anyway, I've made 24 "songs" so far but only have 4 as videos.

Here are some titles:

Sunny Street on the way to the Lounge

Dances with Eggs

Frog Trapped inside a Crystal

Wiggum's Wacky Womp

World's Gayest Icecream Truck

Make Room for Moleman (Make Room in the Lounge)

Catch that loving Mouse

Selling Fleece in the Desert

Danny Boy and the Dying Music Box

feel free to pick one and I'll make it into a video for youtube

Edna's Crabapples is a new one I just made today

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 2, 2019

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svU3RagcAAo

this is the Edna one

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh hell yes.

Oh HELL yes!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
These are awesome & give me strong earthbound vibes

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

blaise rascal posted:

These are awesome & give me strong earthbound vibes

Yes, precisely. The one with Bart and corn sounds like a "my sanctuary" and was kind of the vibe I was trying to recreate. : )

Earthbound has the best SNES music. I love that the hospital song is a reggae sounding tune.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jun 8, 2019

Dungeon Ecology

gently caress yeah hospital theme so good. those devs were definitely on some good psychedelics to make a game like earthbound

Piney
99 views- will easily get 99 more

TatoPancakes

the brainwaves are thinking
100'th view to this masterpiece, glad you got a compiuter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

TatoPancakes posted:

100'th view to this masterpiece, glad you got a compiuter

comp-eye-ewe-ter: Tea, Earl Grey, hot

sig by owlhawk911