Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piney
we photoshop in byob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
May I interest you in some fine photos?

Piney
sure send some photos and i will shop them.

Manifisto

we do photoshop, but it has been a while since we had a pure photoshop thread

I like them, somebody start one

Piney
got any idea, how bout we shop modern GOT items forgotten on set??? didnt dare to post that one i GBS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've been known to 'shop

Stoner Sloth

*opens trench coat to reveal it to be full of discounted photos, much cheaper than you'd find in shops* Ya didn't get these from me if anyone asks *looks around suspiciously*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

I'll do the thing

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

as recorded in the ancient texts

Piney

Piney posted:

got any idea, how bout we shop modern GOT items forgotten on set??? didnt dare to post that one i GBS

how bout this

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

oh my god the photoshop thread was this thread the whole time

Manifisto

Piney

i will photo any shop itt

Goons Are Gifts

Challenge: shop something super unchill into something ultra chill. Not talking some chill here but talking next level chill

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Posting as a source file