Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

TikTok is Chinese, therefore bad, unlike Elon and X, which are epic and win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

drat there's no possible way to make a flattering caricature of the shitboer, is there? His face is so hosed up

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I fully and unconditionally support the Twitter ban, but only because it's a small step between this and the banning of all opposition media.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Jose posted:

All of the X-Men and you go with noted virgin wolverine

Hey, hey! Wolverine fucks! So much he even has two kids. Granted, one is a clone grown in a lab and the other is a poo poo-head rear end in a top hat. Point is I will not stand for this erasure of the canon!

:goonsay:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZMJOJBFNqg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Why would you or anyone post this if you weren't Amarillo or worse. What's the button to kick you in the rear end