Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Law 1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

agree! in both letter and intent!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

disagree, because check out this letter "m" it kinda looks like ur seeing someone bending over don't tell wetnightmare about this thread

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted:

i have returned, cherished friends, to this Lawless Haven for POsting Mavens, and i must say that breathing the air in here, its so much cleaner and fresher, purer... more free

Thank frick you're back

I just almost passed a law

Escape From Noise

I'm gonna do it! Gonna post pantsless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

magic cactus posted:

exactly. why do you think pizzas are always cut a certain way, or you feel deep shame at eating a steak well-done with ketchup? Some things are just built into the fabric of the universe at a base level.

oh, now I must put those on my bucket list

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)