Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Thank you, but please refer to the branding guide. That is clearly Dark Black. Our brand specifically uses Butts Black (#0f0a02) and Sea-foam Butts White (#f0f5f6) in all products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

Thank you, but please refer to the branding guide. That is clearly Dark Black. Our brand specifically uses Butts Black (#0f0a02) and Sea-foam Butts White (#f0f5f6) in all products.

if I made the branding guide spec shirt available at cost would you approve it????

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait is putty ok??? This thread isn't a MArio

Farecoal

There he go

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's puttybait

Space Taxi
A T-shirt with a hole cut in the chest under the word BUTTS, so that people think the exposed boob cleavage is a picture of butt cleavage

bradzilla

what if a dick.... but also a butt

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bradzilla posted:

what if a dick.... but also a butt

some kind of...

buttdick? dickbutt? buttball?

sig by owlhawk911

FutonForensic

me, sipping a cocktail and talking to debutantes while I wear my Butt shirt, while a man wearing a shirt that says "Balls" is forcibly tackled to the ground by security

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

me, sipping a cocktail and talking to debutantes while I wear my Butt shirt, while a man wearing a shirt that says "Balls" is forcibly tackled to the ground by security

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
what about it's the thug life font, but it says "butt life"

alnilam

The Straight Outta Compton logo thing that's popular on t shirts, but it says Straight Outta The Butt

ty manifisto

alnilam

Keep Calm and Butt On

ty manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The South Butt got sued out of existence, but have you considered the even funnier parody item The Butt Face?

Chrs

art

Twenty Four

butts

Twenty Four

byobutt

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion