Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's fact: the toast is actually made from reconstituted toast granules fresh every week

Denny's fact: the "eggs" are removed from the "chicken" daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Denny's fact: many Denny's locations pull just enough profit to survive, no more. The Denny's in my hometown had a kitchen fire and never reopened because it just wasn't feasible.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's fact: Denny's is actually Subway with a griddle, but their food is edible

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So I'm watching Breaking Bad, I know I'm hella late to the party, and the Denny's they're at looked just like the one I grew up with. I wonder how standardised the decor is.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's fact: every Denny's is exactly the same inside. It's because Denny's exists in a temporal disturbance, and everyone actually goes to the same Denny's. They are all the same.

super sweet best pal

When you ask someone about Denny's, their brain will lock up for a second while they access their mental archives. Your memory of Denny's is located between the topics of your 7th Grade reports and the first post you ever made online.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Two Moons over My Hammy was created on Mars

google THIS

Despite what the name implies, eating a Grand Slam will not score you four runs in any professional baseball league.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Two Moons over My Hammy was created on Mars

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bird.

one time i ordered a hooburrito, which is a portmanteau of hoobastank and burrito, from a denny and they messed up my order by forgetting to put the onion straws on the side and i got angry at them and yelled; i guess im not a perfect person and theres many things i wish i didnt do, but i continue learning and never meant to say those things to you, denny

google THIS

The Denny's scene from The Santa Clause wasn't scripted; that was a real Denny's and they really were out of all that poo poo.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

all Denny's locations are staffed exclusively by a line cook named Cal Dennison, a main character in VC Andrews Casteel series

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All Denny's are located within walking distance of a hotel. This is because hotels have toilets.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
you havent lived until you twerk in a dennys at 3am

this is also a new initiation ritual for outlaw motorcycle clubs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's: It's loving Food. Eat It.™️

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Denny, Wendy and Arby have a gangs of NY style street brawl

who wins

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

Denny, Wendy and Arby have a gangs of NY style street brawl

who wins

Wendy because she a bad bitch

google THIS

Ok, same scenario, but just their breakfast menus

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny because of the bacon bacon bacon slam

joke_explainer

Resting Lich Face posted:

Denny's fact: many Denny's locations pull just enough profit to survive, no more. The Denny's in my hometown had a kitchen fire and never reopened because it just wasn't feasible.

This is because of the extremely costly franchising fees, totalling 1 million dollars per week.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

They were supposed to be called Dennies because of their den-like atmosphere but they made a typo on the first sign

Manifisto

fortunately denny's now serves vegan facts, they griddled me up a USA Today with all the fixins

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's served me broccoli. It was very green and not cooked, which is how I prefer broccoli.

Denny's fact: broccoli is actually part of the pig. Don't ask which part.

Denny's: Eat It, Bitch.™️

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hugh Malone posted:

you havent lived until you twerk in a dennys at 3am

this is also a new initiation ritual for outlaw motorcycle clubs

Rooty tooty shake that booty

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Despite what the name implies, eating a Grand Slam will not score you four runs in any professional baseball league.

Eating a grand slam will take away four runs from the other baseball team if they hit one, but you have to finish it before they round the bases, so no one ever really tries.

Twenty Four

Currently petitioning MLB that if the American League gets a designated hitter, the National League should get a designated eater.

google THIS

A Denny's and a Waffle House will repel each other until you get them extremely close together. Then they will fuse and become an IHOP.

Manifisto

although it was short-lived, I will always have a fondness for Denny's Fax™. hard to beat the convenience of hotcakes and sausage faxed directly to your dining room.

Farecoal

There he go

Manifisto posted:

although it was short-lived, I will always have a fondness for Denny's Fax™. hard to beat the convenience of hotcakes and sausage faxed directly to your dining room.

google THIS

It was just too cumbersome because each individual sausage link required a separate cover sheet. A bowl of oatmeal could take days to send.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

It was just too cumbersome because each individual sausage link required a separate cover sheet. A bowl of oatmeal could take days to send.

agreed, but I will say that getting the duplex option made this more convenient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Denny's Fax: Moons Over Your Hamby™️