Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Heath posted:

I think I've whipped back around into total admiration for them sticking to their stretch goals. Other indie games have straight up just said "gently caress it, we're gonna roll this content into the sequel" or just not delivered at all

It took them less time than Hollow Knight at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Dominique mode! Looking forward to that

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Posted by Question on the Discord channel this morning (11:56AM EDT):

Cosmetic Pack Pricing
Premium Cosmetic Packs are US$2.99 each.

A bundle with all three is US$5.99.

The Shantae Cosmetic Pack is free.

Each pack is comprised of multiple items that can be equipped and upgraded individually.

The three paid costume packs will release with the v1.5 update next week for PC, Xbox and Playstation versions. The Switch version will see the update a week after.

Very important info at the bottom of the page for anyone who donated to the Physical PC Copy tier:

Chaos and Vs Modes are the final stretch goals for the game. Once these two modes are completed we will begin to work on the final physical reward remaining to be delivered: the Physical PC version of the game.

PC Physical tier backers received a digital code to play the game when it was first released in June 2019, but they still need to receive their final physical reward.

If there are any Backers whose addresses has changed since the original backing registration, you will have to update your address through Fangamer’s survey portal. Please check your current address. If no update is sent, the assumption will be the address has not changed and the item will be shipped to the address on file. We will make announcements on Kickstarter before that deadline occurs.

https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained/survey_support

Except for the Physical PC version of the game, all other rewards have been shipped. If you believe you are missing a reward, you can contact Fangamer via the reward survey linked above.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

wow has it really been five years

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:
Hopefully this means with their KS obligations fulfilled they can officially announce the sequel and a tentative release window.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

once again i will be playing the game to check out the new modes and to maybe also look like a demon and/or magical girl

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

once again i will be playing the game to check out the new modes and to maybe also look like a demon and/or magical girl

I kinda liked Bloodless mode, even if it wasnt really fun to play

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Now you can be a half-genie, because the Free Costume DLC is Shante!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
They need to make another Kickstarter, with even more lofty stretch goals