Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramulack
Oct 12, 2009
His campaign ad which came out today is a little goonish. It's so bad its good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qsgmt5jYw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
drat rocky dong how are you anti immigration lmfao

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Welcome to Canada, where it's not unheard of for immigrants who don't actually speak English or French to show up at protests against illegal immigration.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Helsing posted:

Welcome to Canada, where it's not unheard of for immigrants who don't actually speak English or French to show up at protests against illegal immigration.

I was born in surrey I got to see it all first hand with the Indian and Chinese communities instantly going FYGM the second they feel a bit Canadian

drjuggalo has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Jun 19, 2019

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

drjuggalo posted:

I was born in surrey I got to see it all first hand with the Indian and Chinese communities instantly going FYGM the second they feel a bit Canadian

it's this

sick zip everywhere
Jul 21, 2010
Canadas like 10 turns away from the "non-white people can have bad opinions too" upgrade on the discourse tech tree

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kkkanada

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
I was okay forgetting about Rocky Dong. Why did you need to remind me?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
life is replete with these difficult little moments

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

klanada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022