Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht

I just completed Sonic Chaos. Got the good ending and everything :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Man, they really encapsulated the general spirit of Sonic Mania in that new movie

Scaly Haylie

sonic spinball is really rough but i adore the concept, and i adore the full stereo soundtrack too

Dell_Zincht

Lizard Wizard posted:

sonic spinball is really rough but i adore the concept, and i adore the full stereo soundtrack too

Fun Fact, the title music for the prototype version of the game was a remix of the original Sonic The Hedgehog theme until SEGA realised they didn't own the rights to it so a new, lovely theme was hastily composed and you can SO TELL.

Mummy Napkin
that japanese sonic cd soundtrack was really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXyXR4Ws_pU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sonic Mania on the Switch does a good job of being Sonic 1-3+K without actually being them. It's great if you want a good sonic that is new, because it's using the old engine.

sig by owlhawk911

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Somebody made a Sonic the Hedgehog 4 in the style of the old games intended to be a direct sequel to Sonic and Knuckles. Is that any good?

Dell_Zincht

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Somebody made a Sonic the Hedgehog 4 in the style of the old games intended to be a direct sequel to Sonic and Knuckles. Is that any good?

It was Sega and no.

lost my old email

Drink-Mix Man posted:

sonic mania. i ahve never actually played it but can easily imagine doing the button presses along with the longplay [NO COMMENTARY] i watched on dailymotion

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Scaly Haylie

Eggman's theme in SA1 is criminally underrated.

https://youtu.be/3PBSxpOlvaM

Dell_Zincht

lost my old email posted:

sonic mania. i ahve never actually played it but can easily imagine doing the button presses along with the longplay [NO COMMENTARY] i watched on dailymotion

No, he's referring to the mobile phone exclusive Sonic 4 that was released episodically for some reason.

lost my old email

Dell_Zincht posted:

No, he's referring to the mobile phone exclusive Sonic 4 that was released episodically for some reason.

the physics looked all janked up to my eye, does not count

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Dell_Zincht posted:

mobile phone exclusive Sonic 4

sadly no