Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

all black vans slip on pros op

good choice but all black authentics pro are the superior option

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
Update, Found a pair of Rockport's that fit at the Goodwill for $20, so my feet are dry now

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i have neuropathy in my feet so it’s been crocs with really fluffy socks lately, no joke.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

the marvel cinematic universe is the most ambitious crossover in histor-

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

*looks down at hand-drawn sketch of a flip-flop zipped tied to a roller skate labelled "SECRET SHOE IDEA" before crying and crumpling it up*

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

platform shoes with dead fish in them

disco stu style

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Progressive JPEG posted:

platform shoes with dead fish in them

disco stu style

thank you for the cyberpunk name idea. off i go!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

was thinking about soap shoes today

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i was always impressed by parents who bought heelies for their kids and took them (the kids) out in public.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

is there something like vans which don't fall apart super fast. I always end up with holes in the fabric and the fabric/sole interface on the side coming apart.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

pointsofdata posted:

is there something like vans which don't fall apart super fast. I always end up with holes in the fabric and the fabric/sole interface on the side coming apart.

pro model vans. they cost $20 more and last 3 times longer and have arch support. vans vault stuff is also usually made much better than the base models

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pointsofdata posted:

here you go op. these are my edc.

pictures of me and the mrs. on there. you don’t have to do that though.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

pointsofdata posted:

get the suede versions. I always try cloth shoes and end up going back to leather, it just lasts so much longer.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

SO DEMANDING posted:

"designed by fluevog"

john fluevog just bought my parents house for one of his failsons to live in

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

President Beep posted:

here you go op. these are my edc.

pictures of me and the mrs. on there. you don’t have to do that though.

utterly menacing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh I imagined what it would be like to sprint on concrete in clogs and I felt actual pain in my consciousness