Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

A lot of people who own guns bought them as a security blanket because they feel weak and afraid. One arms oneself to defend oneself, but i wish people wouldnt kid themselves into thinking guns arent tools for killing people. Why does a person own killing tools if they dont fantasize about killing someone with them?

Are you going to kill your land lord with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

everyone sign up for nextdoor it’s great

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Feral Integral posted:

Are you going to kill your land lord with them?
Inshallah.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

A MIRACLE posted:

“If I didn’t pay $1,800 /month for this studio apartment, I guess we’d never be able to find money for maintenance and utilities”

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Salt Fish posted:

Nothing proves that psychosis more than coming to the landlord thread to argue about guns.

yea liberals constantly bringing up worthless cultural wedge issues are the worst. wish they would gently caress off.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/thomaskaplan/status/1175480811648376833?s=21

we are so hosed haha

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
seize all housing units over 1/person or immediate family unit without compensation and distribute them rent free with government provided utilities and maintenance

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

yea liberals constantly bringing up worthless cultural wedge issues are the worst. wish they would gently caress off.

they will never stop because it’s a nice distraction from real problems

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Nah, this is a preview of the contradictions that Sanders and the left can exploit to lead people away from the siren song of people like Warren. The way I see it, the Democratic primary has gone from Mueller and M4A to the doorstep of land reform in a little over six months.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

A MIRACLE posted:

there has never been a landlord who understood the distinction between management and ownership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

AKA let's let the FIRE sector continue to have complete control of things like rent increases.

Worked out so well in places like SF.