Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
you know like a cartoon or the meat emoji? you know this one 🍖🍖🍖

i havent but i think id like to. it looks like itd be fairly tasty and with that size i imagine pretty tender when grilled or smoked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

favorite summer things: licking the meat bone clean then throwing it to my two dogs to fight over as i Lord over my mead hall.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
if its frozen thats natures popsicle

thanks Manifisto!

The Dregs

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Sometimes there's a ring shaped bone in my porkchop and I like to suck the marrow out of it like some kind of God damned animal.

google THIS

Lamb shanks and tomahawk steaks have a bone prominently sticking out of one side but I don't know if I've ever seen a physical cut of meat with a bone sticking out both sides. Seems that that would mean someone had removed meat at both ends and idk if I'd be thrilled with that but maybe there is something traditionally served that way. Maybe bopepps can materialize and school us.

WatermelonGun
king of cartoon food

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

TIL it's called Manga Meat

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Dregs posted:

Sometimes there's a ring shaped bone in my porkchop and I like to suck the marrow out of it like some kind of God damned animal.

I eat gristle.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Hmm, it's just ground meat wrapped around a bone like a weird kebab though, and it's literally called that because it's meant to mimic pieces of meat like that as they appear in manga and anime. This has been a username/post combo post.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
oh. well thats disappointing. it looks weird and lumpy and not at all how its supposed to. i think we need to try to raise it naturally

what animal would it come from?

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Finger Prince

I bet if you frenched both ends of a turkey thigh bone, you'd end up with something like that.

Twenty Four

I duno maybe like a meaty rib?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
not quite its not thick enough and bone dont look right

thanks Manifisto!

Twenty Four

yeah its the best I could come up with. you're right about the bone but its the closest bone I could think of. I have seen some pretty fat ribs too but yeah still not quite right

Pham Nuwen

FutonForensic

meat with handlebars. love to take that meat for a spin, if you know what i mean ;)

vanisher

Wait is that yoshi meat

I'd eat it if everyone else was

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Wait is that yoshi meat

I'd eat it if everyone else was

eating Yoshi meat, you say?

https://twitter.com/snakepixel/status/1096595808311492608

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Of course it's Yoshi meat, what did you think happened to all the Yoshi that Mario drops down pits when he needs an extra jump?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
its all ovens down there! sure the odd mario gets in but you dont even notice

thanks Manifisto!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

eating Yoshi meat, you say?

:stonklol:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

King of Bees

Finger Prince posted:

I bet if you frenched both ends of a turkey thigh bone, you'd end up with something like that.

I'm not sticking my tongue up no turkey thigh tyvm!

Goons Are Gifts

That's big yoshi, he's OK with it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Meat lol bone lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i get that people like to boast about sexual conquest but that's a kinda disrespectful way to phrase it