Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't mean like "what would a good newspaper conceptually look like", nor do i mean a single issue, i mean have you ever encountered a periodical that, as an ongoing institution, is what you would consider a "good newspaper"

because i don't think i've ever seen a newspaper ever described as anything other than bad, trash, shills, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TROT DETECTED

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

theyre good for gerbils to pee on

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I scan and print my butt once a month

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

support your city's street news

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I subscribed to the militant this year cause a stoned old man told me I should a while ago

it is just ok

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yeah... FOR ME TO POOP ON

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what's black and white and read all over

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

no

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
ask the trotskyists xD

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I publish a newspaper actually and I think it's pretty good. It's called 'the Daily Shitstain' and deals with issues like 'did I eat corn yesterday' and 'do I need more fiber'.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trot detected

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen