Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
https://store.bistudio.com/products/arma3-contact

Not a ton to make of the trailer, but if this is considerable new content I may be pre-purchasing.
Extra Terrestrial content? Sign me up!

(area 51 in the news of late, viral advertising?)

quote:

What if humanity suddenly encounters extraterrestrial intelligence on Earth? Bohemia Interactive presents: Arma 3 Contact – a spin-off expansion about the most important discovery in the history of mankind. As a soldier deployed to Livonia’s militarized Nadbór region, you will be among the first to study our alien visitors and determine their intentions. However, amid the tension and chaos, armed conflict inevitably unfolds. Arma 3 Contact’s military science fiction campaign arrives together with a massive new terrain, and introduces new factions, weapons, vehicles, outfits, equipment, and more to the wider Arma 3 sandbox.

Really hoping they can somehow allow alien craft and weaponry to be usable. Posted this in MMO HMO with the hopes that this will rekindle interest in goon multiplayer servers, complete with base building and killing mans/ETs.

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
This goes live tomorrow and I hope I am not the only goon who will be taking part of the multiplayer servers. :(

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I'm really not sure this is the right forum for a session shooter with a 64 player cap. :v:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hasselblad posted:

This goes live tomorrow and I hope I am not the only goon who will be taking part of the multiplayer servers. :(

I'll watch some streams and maybe play if it isn't poo poo.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Kimsemus posted:

I'm really not sure this is the right forum for a session shooter with a 64 player cap. :v:

There are servers with 120 player caps. But I now remember most of the ArmA threads were in Private Server subforum.