Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I’m so ugly my left hand has metoo on the knuckles

If Rodney Dangerfield was still alive he'd have this in a bit, be proud uggo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I look exactly like my avatar. I'm beautiful

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Salty Josh posted:

Not really into huge breasts.

Congratulations though.

What the gently caress

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

been serious about lifting for 4 years, do steroids off/on

people do treat you differently and it's loving weird. changes your dating pool and not every girl likes a dude with a ton of muscle. a lot do though so ymmv.

If anything most women don't like too much bulk. The widest appeal is probably the Brad Pitt in Fight Club look

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

JK Fresco posted:

If anything most women don't like too much bulk. The widest appeal is probably the Brad Pitt in Fight Club look

That is a more natural look though.

Good example btw

naem
May 29, 2011

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Being attractive is hard because people have higher expectations of you then they do for ugly or short people.

this is true

goethe.cx posted:

people only consider me attractive because movie stars made the big-nosed long face look attractive. thank you ryan gosling, adrien brody, david arquette, edward norton, and the guy who played cameron on ferris bueller's day off for your service

samb

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

JK Fresco posted:

I’ve legit had a lot of women flat out say “I don’t like abs don’t get abs”. I just turned 40 though so my demographic is a little different.

Women seem to love big arms and shoulders though.

Also I might be good looking because I asked my mom and she said I was.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MarcusSA posted:

I’ve legit had a lot of women flat out say “I don’t like abs don’t get abs”. I just turned 40 though so my demographic is a little different.

Women seem to love big arms and shoulders though.

Also I might be good looking because I asked my mom and she said I was.
telling someone to not do something that requires like, 500 days worth of day in/out dedication and consistency, that they were never going to do anyway. what a sweetheart.

me, a short-order cook. girl: "you know what i hate in a guy? them being aerospace engineers"

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my suitors better not join the military for the next 20 years until pension starting today else this pussy becomes dry af

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Amateur Saboteur posted:

telling someone to not do something that requires like, 500 days worth of day in/out dedication and consistency, that they were never going to do anyway. what a sweetheart.

me, a short-order cook. girl: "you know what i hate in a guy? them being aerospace engineers"

Sorry you aren’t good looking friend but there is no need to be bitter about it.

Jokes aside I was just pointing out something that’s odd as someone who goes to the gym a lot and puts a lot of effort in.

I’ve had abs before but they are a loving pain in the rear end to maintain and I like to eat so it’s a win win.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol you're so hosed. you have no idea that i'm volcel do you? you have no idea what youve gotten yourself into

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Amateur Saboteur posted:

lol you're so hosed. you have no idea that i'm volcel do you? you have no idea what youve gotten yourself into

Like a Baritone or Tenor?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

My wife is like this where if I start getting ripped she just starts feeling fat in comparison and I actually get laid less.

I have to maintain the dad-bod look where she thinks I look athletic, but with a hint of man-titty so she can tell herself that she's still the hot one in this relationship.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
are women now second wave PUAs who've discovered negging? because that owns

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My hump is bulky as gently caress and it does put some women off

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm short and average looking otherwise, neither fat nor ripped. Many women don't care much for my looks but for some reason spanish/latin women think I'm hot as poo poo, or maybe they're more direct about telling me, idk. Being told I'm handsome and hot 10 times a day rules though so no complains from me.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Icochet posted:

My hump is bulky as gently caress and it does put some women off

Is this a hunchback thing or is "hump" a new way for guys to refer to their package

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They call me two hump camel

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you can't handle the hump you don't deserve to handle the package.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They call me camel cause I always spit. Two hump? Heh buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Colonel Cancer posted:

They call me two hump camel

when you thrust twice, you're done and still surrounded by dryness?