Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

HE FUKKEN DID IT!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

gently caress. Ben-K looks quite cool with that cut under his eye. They left it all out there. Think that on balance the Twin Gate match was MOTN but Ben-K getting his revenge on R.E.D., and more than that getting the faith of the promotion put in him, it's a great finish.

And this is exactly why I am glad they had English commentary for this, they do like their post-show promos and at least we can get some sort of on the spot translation!

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Jul 21, 2019

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i don't post in the forums much/only have to post dg stuff, but that might have been my favorite dragon gate show in the last decade. what awesome stuff. larry dallas (of all people) and rich bocchini knocked it out of the park.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Between the G1, the last half of the CMLL Liger farewell show, this and DDT, it's been a loving fantastic weekend

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/dragongate_pro/status/1152936200493080577

Enjoyed this photo.