Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:hmmyes:
vvv:hmmyes:

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jul 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Wow, it de-Semitized him. :confused:
e: and it gave him a mustache lol

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
the ai is pretty impressive but as ive been staring at eyes/nose area you can kinda tell that they only have a few variations. the input data must have been nothing but portraits of white people.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

the input data must have been nothing but portraits of white people.

I mean, these are YouTubers.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Flesh Forge posted:

Wow, it de-Semitized him. :confused:
e: and it gave him a mustache lol

It Founding Fathered him

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
the site died

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The site is still died

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Snowy posted:

The site is still died

Unfortunately GAN/AI/machine learning stuff that is this simple and consumer-facing can wind up being pretty expensive processing-wise so this basically always happens whenever a new service pops up. It looks like the trend in general seems to be moving towards platforms like https://runwayml.com/ where you can share your algorithms and stuff but make people pay for their own computations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Or make it apple/android app only and make people pay for premium features, such as no watermarks, high resolution, etc.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sleeveless posted:

Unfortunately GAN/AI/machine learning stuff that is this simple and consumer-facing can wind up being pretty expensive processing-wise so this basically always happens whenever a new service pops up. It looks like the trend in general seems to be moving towards platforms like https://runwayml.com/ where you can share your algorithms and stuff but make people pay for their own computations.

Lol ibm wanted $43m from me to use Watson in the 2020 census IVR. We bid it, and won, then census poo poo canned it after I was sick of all this administrations dicking with the form. AI shouldn’t be that expensive. Ya gotta train the poo poo out of them.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I think we killed it.
Shame, despite avoiding much of youtube, there are some classic images I wanted to try, mainly :

or

due to its mouth mangling properties.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Ce ñ'est pas un cheval

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Alors le barman a dit, <<hé, mon ami, pourquoi le long visage?>>

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol ibm wanted $43m from me to use Watson in the 2020 census IVR. We bid it, and won, then census poo poo canned it after I was sick of all this administrations dicking with the form. AI shouldn’t be that expensive. Ya gotta train the poo poo out of them.

Seems like you didn’t do a good job lmao

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

So without any word from the authors, either the bandwidth and/or server use was too great (they were linked recently on many major news sites), or, there might be a trademark violation or something like that with https://aiportraits.org (a crappy mobile app), which I believe has been around a while.

Anyway I hope they figure out a way to bring it back. (Cloudflare or something like that?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Man this is bullshit.