Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

oh this again

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
lmao

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
these are supposed to be fun or cool

whimsicaltelegraph
Apr 5, 2021

CuON31
https://i.imgur.com/M0IdWH1.mp4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's Sans Undertale.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Is Very Humourous the British version of TBS?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

alec baldwin in beetlejuice lookin rear end

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

its 2021 is it ok to poast an arg now

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

its 2021 is it ok to poast an arg now

nah they're still bizarre as hell

there's some weird creepypasta lookin rear end ads at the bottom of the forums now that I'm kinda wondering if they're an arg or not but I can't be hosed to investigate. no idea why this one particular one latched onto SA as a place to post though, I guess we were all bored enough during the first round to give a poo poo and look into it but at this point who cares, trying to reverse engineer steganography from mpeg artifacts or whatever is not worth anyone's time

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i thought stuff like that was fun when i was 20

now i dont

its cool if other people still like it tho

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
i like when you stumble upon a forum and you have no idea if it's an arg discussion forum or just a group of insane people because it's all

"taking every third letter in job 3:5 spells out 'i will have tea'"
"i phoned at midnight but no one answered, has anyone talked to the colonel?"
"found a blue bench in central park, here's a picture"

without any context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

there's some bizarre ads on the bottom of the forums with odd soundcloud and youtube links that I can't quite figure out if they're performance art pieces or some kind of arg

kinda wish I had the drive to try to solve these kinds of things tbh