Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Heck yes. I'm pumped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
May you be spared the eternal curse of the bad -alikes games.

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
After this past week I desperately feel the need to atone for spending money on Starbound by spending money on this. Please let me spend money soon.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

buy yourself a burrito and pretend it counts as giving us money because I told you to do it

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

buy yourself a burrito and pretend it counts as giving us money because I told you to do it

poo poo, good enough for me

Orv
May 4, 2011
Fool me uhhhh, hold on lemme count here

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
x post from the starby thread:

Hey

I'm working on making the new thread but I'm spending time w/ family right now and I'll have something out by eod. It'll be an effort op which flies in the face of 14 years of shitposting, but that's Rho's influence for ya.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
okay go for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Orv posted:

Fool me uhhhh, hold on lemme count here

:golfclap:

Though I actually have a high amount of confidence in this game, and will back it ASAP. At the very least, it has some good people running it (and working on it, but Starbound also had the latter).