Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
since the guy who did the last one got banned here's another. unlike his thread I'm not going to lock it so anyone can empty quote here. all I ask is that you only do the really good cream of the cream ones, not just the ones that are pretty good. also don't empty quote yourself but that goes without saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

super macho dude posted:

On the debate stage against Trump, Marianne opens her arms and purple light pours out from her heart chakra, enveloping Trump turning him into a naked & crying infant. He can only weep "Im so sorry...I'm so sorry..." and she hugs him so genuinely and compassionate the rest of the country also starts weeping.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Its Coke posted:

since the guy who did the last one got banned here's another. unlike his thread I'm not going to lock it so anyone can empty quote here. all I ask is that you only do the really good cream of the cream ones, not just the ones that are pretty good. also don't empty quote yourself but that goes without saying

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i wondered where the old one went

anyway, have a good crack-ping:

Orange Devil posted:

Yah still confused about what you are misunderstanding. Let me try two:

1. I am saying Kelly is making the point in that cartoon that liberals think if you just don't talk about problems the problems don't exist. This is how my government has acted for a good while now.

2. I am using liberals in the correct way, not the dumb American way where they pretend "conservatives" are not liberal and liberals are in any way left-wing.

BrotherJayne posted:

Wait, when you say "liberals" you mean both the primary parties in the US?

Given that "reactionaries" and "conservatives" both fit the bill as well, that makes a strange sort of sense.

Orange Devil posted:

Yes, obviously. On account of them both being liberals.

BrotherJayne posted:

gently caress me, at the ripe old age of 36 I realized that somewhere along the line I had been conditioned to the utilization of the "liberal" lable as faux-left.

Cripes, they got to me

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Homeless Friend posted:

i was gonna do some PS in some other thread but found this guy and im dying at the framing of tranquil bodhisattva trump

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I've witnessed the wheel of Samsara as it turns endlessly through the cozmos, and folks let me tell you: I've seen better wheels before. Ok?

Homeless Friend posted:

Art of the Wheel

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

look, a deviled egg

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

wait it only looks like that to me, hang on

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

turn on dark mode you freak

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Red Baron posted:

gang gang

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

and ruin my joke? NEVER

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sometimes you come across a post and they edit it out real fast

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

every post needs to be diligently photographed and archived in the library of congress

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

editing posts is in violation of the open records act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you must file an foi request and wait a minimum of four months to be able to see what it was edited from