Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Welcome to Armchair Ballers!

This is a "best ball" league. Meaning, you draft, and then you watch how things unfold. No lineup setting, no transactions: the league site will automatically set your optimal lineup each week.

14-team PPR format, 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 DST. No kicker! 18 roster slots. The league is free!

To join the league, simply be logged in to your Fantrax account and click this link: https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=39wprzfjjyp06m21&isSubmit=y and then post in this thread saying that you joined, and under which team name. If you don't post claiming your team name, I'll assume it's some random non-goon and delete that team.

The draft will be a live auction currently scheduled for Saturday, August 10, 7pm ET. It could possibly be moved to the afternoon of Sunday, August 11 at 2pm ET. Please indicate if you have a strong preference when you post your team claim. I don't want to move it back any further because best ball leagues make excellent draft practice for other live drafts later in the fantasy preseason.

This is the one and only auction best ball league in our beloved subforum. Any questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
Orchids of Asia Day Spa is open for business.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

hooray!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I'll give a tentative yes. I need to practice my auction game.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Sataere posted:

I'll give a tentative yes. I need to practice my auction game.

Great! Welcome on board.

If more goons don't sign up for this by early next week, I may open it up to other forums or whoever wants to join.

Please help spread the word!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
bahhh you gotta delete my team. I joined before I realized I'll be out of town for the draft. SORRY I really did want to play.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
this sounds fun- I've joined.

slight preference for Saturday over Sunday for the auction

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

well, this is disappointing, but if we don't get at least a half dozen more goons I'm going to cancel this draft

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I got bad news. I forgot I was booked on a show and can't make this. Sorry, but I gotta bow out unless we reschedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Guys, I’m sorry but I’m going to cancel this league for the year because I didn’t create and advertise it early enough in the fantasy offseason. We won’t fill it in time to be generally useful to all as practice. I changed the draft to “offline”.

This league may return next year.