Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

Hi 30, im dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

30 kinda looks like a but blowing a fart smoke ring. If you rotate it 90 degrees is still looks like that too, but also kinda like a butt about to sit on a cushion. I hope this has inspired you op

google THIS

Piso Mojado posted:

30 kinda looks like a but blowing a fart smoke ring. If you rotate it 90 degrees is still looks like that too, but also kinda like a butt about to sit on a cushion. I hope this has inspired you op

It's true what they say, that 30 is the new 69.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

It's true what they say, that 30 is the new 69.

especially in base 23

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Piso Mojado posted:

Oh poo poo

WAIT I HAVE A THEORY FOR THE 0 PART

vanisher

Actually maybe it's a butt just about to sit on a pillow

Makes more sense cause sitting rules

Goons Are Gifts

Generally people who touch the 30 should be focused on the butt

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Actually maybe it's a butt just about to sit on a pillow

Makes more sense cause sitting rules

But sitting is the new smoking so now we're right back where we started

Piso Mojado

30 is when you realize it's ok to sit on your but (3) but also it's cool to sit on your belly (0) as well.

vanisher

Oh my god.

Is 3 boobs and 0 is the belly

vanisher

:-)30

vanisher

How do you do the zero with the dot in the center that would really work well with this thing im doing

Piso Mojado

this is really turning me on right now

Piso Mojado

"happy birthday beer pal"
\
;-){30<

Twenty Four

Walking past the cooler full of Mickey's, Old English, King Cobra, and Colt 45, shaking my head at the sign on the glass that says "I'm 30"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

Oh my god.

Is 3 boobs and 0 is the belly

*looks down*
Well I'll be!

nut

ich bin ein 30

Escape From Noise

You think you got problems? I'm one month and 6 years from being "over the hill" (40). I am expecting lots of hilarious novelty cards and gifts referencing this or I'm pooping my adult diaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You think you got problems? I'm one month and 6 years from being "over the hill" (40). I am expecting lots of hilarious novelty cards and gifts referencing this or I'm pooping my adult diaper.

lordy lordy