Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

CuddleCryptid posted:

Oh no. 100%ing MR1 was what got me into this genre. I don't think my marriage can withstand a sequel.

Please buy marriage upgrades to maximize your marital happiness per second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

NachtSieger posted:

Have you seen how many diamonds a trip to Hawaii costs?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

NachtSieger posted:

Marriage idle game where you repeatedly marry someone and start a family and then restart again to do it a bit faster, and then the endgame is all your abandoned children coming together to kill you

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

CuddleCryptid posted:

Marriage idle game where you repeatedly marry someone and start a family and then restart again to do it a bit faster, and then the endgame is all your abandoned children coming together to kill you

The prestige is heading out to buy cigarettes.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
So you're saying Crusader Kings 3 is an incremental game :O

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

scaterry posted:

So you're saying Crusader Kings 3 is an incremental game :O

With mods sure, to me incremental is about powers of 10 being important. So xxx e 100 all you care about is that e100 and getting it to e101. Game needs to scale to absurd. Disgaea is an incremental game if we need chaos alignment.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

my favorite incremental game is stellaris with 800 mods

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

CuddleCryptid posted:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/10-billion-wives/id969657566

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I would have called the game deadbeat dad idle and included a daily rhythm mini game

probably also would have included some choice lowtax references like buying fancy gift wrapped cookies for yourself to spite your ex wives.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Buddy you gotta get with the times https://apps.apple.com/us/app/20-billion-wives/id988716112

Banemaster
Mar 31, 2010
Idle Weaponshop:

Are employees refresh and hourglass values supposed to be progressing while online? Currently they aren't for me.

Picture

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

lmao

lmfao

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Any recommendations for idle autobattlers for android? I tried Idle Champtions of the Forgotten Realms and its fun but I can feel the prick of the microtransaction needle just looking at it, and it doesn't work great on small screens.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2666510/Rustys_Retirement/

has anyone tried this? Looks pretty well made graphically but not sure how much depth there is and it seems you can't fullscreen it even if you want to.

Malt
Jan 5, 2013

FrickenMoron posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2666510/Rustys_Retirement/

has anyone tried this? Looks pretty well made graphically but not sure how much depth there is and it seems you can't fullscreen it even if you want to.

Its pretty shallow, but I'm having fun with it. The gimmick is entirely that minimalistic UI/space it takes, but it's charming and something simple.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Malt posted:

Its pretty shallow, but I'm having fun with it. The gimmick is entirely that minimalistic UI/space it takes, but it's charming and something simple.

It's cute but i feel like it's downloading a virus as I speak. Living through the early internet taught me that if something deviates from God's Holy Windows then you need to run a system scan.

I do have two monitors for a reason though so hopefully the space fills up over time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Banemaster posted:

Idle Weaponshop:

Are employees refresh and hourglass values supposed to be progressing while online? Currently they aren't for me.

Picture

They should be but I think something affected the timer triggering those on the first time you boot up the game. It's on my list to fix before the next small update goes out.