Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

There are sixteen 3-0 players left but about three quarters of them have already used up both the Super Bowl teams :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
and on that note, super bowl is in.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Ok I was joking with this one. What a year

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

on the bored wop posted:

There are sixteen 3-0 players left but about three quarters of them have already used up both the Super Bowl teams :smug:

drat Titans ruined everything!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Play posted:

There's only ten players who even managed a positive number, which is pretty hilarious and a good example of why I'm not big on betting real money

The totals are ignoring the preseason, even though we got to carry preseason money over. So for example right now I'm showing -12k in the funbucks total for All, but I still have a +11,266 balance.

e. which I have just bet all of. Why not?

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Leperflesh posted:

e. which I have just bet all of. Why not?

if you play funbucks and do not bet all your remaining money on the superbowl you are a coward

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Rooster Brooster posted:

if you play funbucks and do not bet all your remaining money on the superbowl you are a coward

I am probably a coward.

I just like seeing positive money even if it's not real money. :shrug:

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I am probably a coward.

I just like seeing positive money even if it's not real money. :shrug:

fine, then you can bet up to your total winnings so you'd only be zeroed out. ride that betting high, baby, wooooooo

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Are we having a 17th season ?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Yes.

The NFL has "helpfully" redesigned their site so that the scrapers no longer work to import schedules or results. We are looking at options for data feeds, but as a last resort I'll be manually entering games and results-- this means there won't be a fast turnaround on sundays for reusing funbucks until we get it sorted.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Qwijib0 posted:

Yes.

The NFL has "helpfully" redesigned their site so that the scrapers no longer work to import schedules or results. We are looking at options for data feeds, but as a last resort I'll be manually entering games and results-- this means there won't be a fast turnaround on sundays for reusing funbucks until we get it sorted.

Are there gamboling sites you can scrape?

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I'm picking Covid every week

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Taerkar posted:

I'm picking Covid every week

Hell, same.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Gonna need a new logo for the Washington Football Team.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Edward Mass posted:

Gonna need a new logo for the Washington Football Team.

the needful has been done.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Qwijib0 posted:

the needful has been done.

I mean, you could've updated the Bucs logo as well while you were at it. I'm assuming you're not because I bitch about it every year.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Is the odds scraper busto, too? I only see spreads and moneylines for less than half the games. Or maybe Vegas, like me, has no idea how any team is going to perform this year.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rooster Brooster posted:

Is the odds scraper busto, too? I only see spreads and moneylines for less than half the games. Or maybe Vegas, like me, has no idea how any team is going to perform this year.

You're right, all the lines should be in by now, they're listed at pinnacle. We will take a look.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

I mean, you could've updated the Bucs logo as well while you were at it. I'm assuming you're not because I bitch about it every year.

merry christmas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i understand a lot of work has gone into this and it's been especially tiresome this year but i am requesting outdated logos for each team to be added in next season.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Cavauro posted:

i understand a lot of work has gone into this and it's been especially tiresome this year but i am requesting outdated logos for each team to be added in next season.

Seconded.

I’d really appreciate if we could toggle logo preferences per team.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Qwijib0 posted:

merry christmas

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
new season!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3939711