Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

mikeycp posted:

oh whoops. for whatever reason my NLE unsyncs the audio on one track by about that much. i know i synced the two voice tracks, but i guess i didn't catch it for the whole thing. is it distracting enough that i should rerender? or

It's a little distracting, but probably not worth fixing, just something to keep an eye on for future eps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
will do

Arkanumzilong
Sep 10, 2016
Huh, had not seen those agumon variants before, the tai and *hero* costume ones
Dont think they are in the complete edition re-release

Arkanumzilong fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jan 2, 2020

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
They were pre-order bonuses for this one.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Sorry about the sound on this one and the next one. OBS changed settings on me for some reason and merged all the audio into one track so there's not much i can do about it that won't take hours and hours.

Episode 13 - Fill Theworld with Music

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Wow, the sound glitches are just stalking this LP, but, Reiko's cackle is fantastic with the echo.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Ok here's the next one. I'll make double sure the sound is as good as I can get it from now on. We'll hopefully be recording more this week.

Episode 14 - A sneaking Mission

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

That was a lot of dialogue.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

We have emerged from the depths of Bronchitis to bring you another episode. This time with good audio(?)!

Episode 15 - Time to Dip

I know we've got lots of Digimon that need names, so shout em out, y'all!

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Dinoir is now a Roundboy until it digivolves into something that isn't a sphere.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I am writing this down. Will it return to Dinoir? or get a new name?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

mikeycp posted:

I am writing this down. Will it return to Dinoir? or get a new name?

If you turn it back into a lizard at some point, it can have Dinoir back, else we'll have to come up with something worse more apropriate.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I think Dinoir is a pretty clever name tbh.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

It is a good name. Roundboy, on the other hand, is abjectly terrible and will hopefully motivate this 'mon to digivolve into a different path.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Good news! We aren't dead yet! Also we're planning on doing some Shelter In Place Digimon this week!

Please 楽しんで

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Because I aparently don't know what time management is supposed to mean, I now have a steam copy of the game. Time get cracking on dumb mysteries and warcrime tier tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Nice. I've been meaning to record more, but living in the plagueland has disrupted my life a fair bit.