Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

papa's voice is so sweet he prances about the garden singing sweet nothings to the tomatoes and the daffodils, whom seem to swoon to him, choosing the gentle light of his tenor over the brightness of great Sol itself and it makes it really frickin hard to hear the dialog (japanese no subs) of the characters while i'm playing fire emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
father’s new hat looks ridiculous.

now, his new hat is the skull of Almoth the Butcher, who long terrorized the clan, and surely father won much glory in overcoming him; but Almoth was tiny and his skull is tiny.

it looks ridiculous.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
The sorcerers who live beyond the mountain are always boasting: "behold, through our arts we have spoken thus to little beaver and learned his means of changing the course of the great river;" "behold, we have spoken thus to the thundering auroch and cause him to convey our ploughs, that we increase our harvest;" "behold, we have spoken thus to the little bee and learned the ways of her kingdom, and by the protection of the hale goddess of the bees we take, unmolested, honey from their stores: pray, take this sweet honey in exchange for stone knives with which we shall stab your backs the next time the war-drum is beat!" these are the boasts of the sorcerers, and the last boast is the selfsame trick that father fell for in his stupidity.

see now Naidal, Who Sifts the Bones is come down from the mountain bearing jars of sweet honey. Father, who has long desired the taste of honey bids Naidal grant him one jar of this honey for himself alone, despite their longstanding hatred. This Naidal gives Father, taking in exchange a comely slave -- a dear purchase! Father sets about eating the honey and in his delight and passion seeks to lick up each drop from the container; lo, he sticks his head into the narrow neck of the honey-jar, and there it remains nor can anyone remove it no matter how he roars. We pull on the jar, we push on Father, nothing will slip it from his fat head. Now it comes to me to strike the honey jar with my hammer to thus free Father. I am tempted to strike with my full strength that jar and skull both break at once! But then the kin-slaying curse would be spoken against me, and I would needs make my home among the tombs. Thus have the sorcerers who live beyond the mountain brought us to shame once more.

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Father: Son, thou hast played thy Nintendo long enough!

Me: Father, prithee, know'st thou nothing? 'Tis a Station of Play!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i beseeched mine pater - lend unto me thine cart and horse, that i may visit the estate of mine beloved. he granted unto me this boon, yet when i climbed into the seat it was clear the nag had not been fed or watered, and found the wheels loose and noiseful.

when i had completed mine delights and returned home pater claimed the state of both horse and carriage to be mine cause. forsooth!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I hate my dad when he is like “yeah umm alright” when he is watching me do some man poo poo like cutting wood or some light plumbing when I can tell that he knows what I am doing is wrong and he knows how to fix it and will fix it when I leave and not tell me he fixed it and furthermore about my dad

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I hate it when I sit to long on a fire ant stump and dad has 2 pluck em from my boy nuts in the bathtub :(

be more gentle "dad" or whatever mom is calling u today

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"my son, hark! look upon this portrait which alights my tablet, and behold its splendor"

mine eyes behold naught, father. I beseech thee gone!

"nay, woeful child, againe I say, turn thy eyes upon it and gaze deeply"

yet thy lark, 'tis not a thing. A series of lines which suggest no rhyme or reason—alack! I have beheld it! curse thee and thy mad designs! the pure innocence of childhood leaves me anon

"a loss of innocence, indeed! hahahaha"

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Dec 24, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bonaventure posted:

The sorcerers who live beyond the mountain are always boasting: "behold, through our arts we have spoken thus to little beaver and learned his means of changing the course of the great river;" "behold, we have spoken thus to the thundering auroch and cause him to convey our ploughs, that we increase our harvest;" "behold, we have spoken thus to the little bee and learned the ways of her kingdom, and by the protection of the hale goddess of the bees we take, unmolested, honey from their stores: pray, take this sweet honey in exchange for stone knives with which we shall stab your backs the next time the war-drum is beat!" these are the boasts of the sorcerers, and the last boast is the selfsame trick that father fell for in his stupidity.

see now Naidal, Who Sifts the Bones is come down from the mountain bearing jars of sweet honey. Father, who has long desired the taste of honey bids Naidal grant him one jar of this honey for himself alone, despite their longstanding hatred. This Naidal gives Father, taking in exchange a comely slave -- a dear purchase! Father sets about eating the honey and in his delight and passion seeks to lick up each drop from the container; lo, he sticks his head into the narrow neck of the honey-jar, and there it remains nor can anyone remove it no matter how he roars. We pull on the jar, we push on Father, nothing will slip it from his fat head. Now it comes to me to strike the honey jar with my hammer to thus free Father. I am tempted to strike with my full strength that jar and skull both break at once! But then the kin-slaying curse would be spoken against me, and I would needs make my home among the tombs. Thus have the sorcerers who live beyond the mountain brought us to shame once more.

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

Father: Son, thou hast played thy Nintendo long enough!

Me: Father, prithee, know'st thou nothing? 'Tis a Station of Play!

Art thou victorious, mine son?

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
When the rains came last and the great river was gorged with the waters of heaven, lo did a band of foreigners come bearing a stone idol, a god whose name none knew.
"Who is this god?" the people said, and the murmurs reached the ears of the Council of the Feathered Shaman. So the Council called these travelers unto them, and bid them speak concerning this idol.

"Our god is powerful," they said, "and demands sacrifice. He loves costly gems, jewels to adorn his idol and the diadems of his priests, who we are; and a share of crops burnt in sacrifice to him and also given to the priests, who we are. But in return, he will level the cities of your enemy, protect you from the curses spoken by the mages, aye and even grant prosperity to your fields. Give us the precious gems and crops we desire, and we shall reveal the name of this god that you propitiate him under our guidance and receive the beneficence he offers." So they spoke to the Council.

Father was the first of the chieftans to speak. He pretended to take much interest in what was said, but furrowed his brow and spoke as if in distress. "This god of yours sounds mighty, but I fear we cannot give worship to him, due to ... [here he paused, to give gravity to his words] ... Samatta."

"Samatta?" the travelers asked. "What is Samatta?"

"Nothing, what's Samatta with you?" Father said, and the Council erupted in mocking laughter.
The Council threw the travelers out of their tent, and now they have departed and taken their mighty god with them.

Surely this was an error, for if their god was capable of half the miracles they boasted he would have been a mighty ally to our clan, and now we have lost the chance to worship him. Father's foolhardiness has cost us the opportunity to crush our enemies by the virtue of this new god.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tfw ur dad keeps making "bear with me" jokes as we're trying to prepare the holy beasts journey to the sky before we harvest its flesh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wanting to sacrifice me before being stopped by god himself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hated it when my dad used his magic to ensnare his enemies in a storm in a plot to reinstate his dukedom, but I especially hated when he orchestrated my marriage to the first man besides himself that I've ever met

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Nosfereefer posted:

tfw ur dad keeps making "bear with me" jokes as we're trying to prepare the holy beasts journey to the sky before we harvest its flesh

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
the wolves that haunt our lands often gather at the edge of the settlement at night, and some who are either brave or foolish have taken to throwing them morsels of game despite my protests: the wolf is a dangerous animal, and beloved of the Western Clans who are descended from him. For all we know these wolves may be their shamans, who are always sending out their spirits and taking such form, seeking advantage against us. Yet the men of the clan say "these wolves are not so dangerous: behold, they nuzzle mine hand and lick it, for I am soft of head and cannot tell they mean to bite it as well; behold, they kill the weasel and rodent that threatens our crop and deliver their carcass to me and I am thus supplied with meat, for I am too trusting to know a threat when I see it." So much for them; but it is a shame beyond bearing that Father excels the men of the clan in this absurdity and even takes one of these wolves, of pretended obedience, and allows it to lounge upon his very lap, takes it even unto his bed as if it were a comely slave won in battle. Why does he not sleep so with the snake who is our ancestor, and whose form our shamans take? Surely this would be more sensible. But father dotes upon this wolf as if he were his own son -- moreso!

----------------