Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Well, WWWD, you've botched another case. The suspect is going to walk because...NO NO NO, that's not what I meant! Down, boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Werewolf wizard detectives and the case of the doorbell rang but it was actually just on the tv, but we can't stop freaking out and yelling at the door.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:stare: Standing absolutely still as WWWD sniffs my butt :stare:

google THIS

WWWD and the case of the guy who clearly threw the ball yet is somehow still holding it.

cda

by Hand Knit
i know theyre terrible detectives, sarge, i know they failed their detective tests, but drat it, they're were wolves and they're wizards, to boot. even with substandard detective skills they'll be an asset to the force, unless they are also lovely wolves and their spells are really bad. we don't have any tests for those though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

wwwwwdd?
i glance at my wrist
what would were wolf wizard detective do?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit
listen hermione, when the moon shines full, watch out,b ecause we're going to turn into wolfs, and we're bad at it, you'll prboably want to kill yourself with shame when you see what lousy wolves we are. last time my rear end didnt even transform. by the way no idea where the chamber of secrets is. looked it up on google, couldnt find anything. all out of ideas.

----------------

Macnult

cda posted:

i know theyre terrible detectives, sarge, i know they failed their detective tests, but drat it, they're were wolves and they're wizards, to boot. even with substandard detective skills they'll be an asset to the force, unless they are also lovely wolves and their spells are really bad. we don't have any tests for those though

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Well, WWWD, you've botched another case. The suspect is going to walk because...NO NO NO, that's not what I meant! Down, boy!

cda posted:

beer pal

they cant even tie their ties right. who raised these were wolf wizard detectives.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Heather Papps

hello friend

beer pal posted:

they cant even tie their ties right. who raised these were wolf wizard detectives.

vampire witch assassins

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

vampire witch assassins

samantha cant even suck blood through a straw. her cauldron is not BPA-free. she put a silencer on backwards and it made her gun louder. and her kids are hoodlums

----------------

They Might Be

UBER MSG: your account, werewolf wizard detective, has been permanently suspended from the service. while you maintain an above average rating, roughly 1 of every 30 drivers you ride with have either left the company without notice, or are currently involved in legal actions against us. to discuss further please contact our legal counsel at bombadil, bombadil & vader.

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

samantha cant even suck blood through a straw. her cauldron is not BPA-free. she put a silencer on backwards and it made her gun louder. and her kids are hoodlums

that is nothing jessica literally paid for her own blood when one of those lame wwwds took her out something about
equal partnership

i just can't even with her it's like she never even heard of a hex.
*backflips off a skyscraper*

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

google THIS posted:

WWWD and the case of the guy who clearly threw the ball yet is somehow still holding it.

lol

nut

Manifisto

cda posted:

"a woman has gone missing, i'm going to turn into a wolve and smell her clothes"

"great idea, that way you can track her scent"

"oh ....uh, yeah, i guess i could do that too"

google THIS posted:

"You're a loose cannon! Turn in your badge, your starry hat, and Mr. Squeakles!"

grrrrr*SQUEAKYSQUEAKY*rrrrrrrr

"Give iiiit! Give it!"

grrrrrRRRRRRRRRR*SQUEAKY*RRRRR

"Give it to me! Bad werewolf-wizard-detective! Bad!"

GGGRRRR*SQUEAK*RRAAARRARRAAARAA*SQUEAK*AAAARRR (continues snarling and whipping his head back and forth as the chief tries to pull Mr. Squeakles away)

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Next item on the agenda: chocolate treats. Until further notice they are banned in this station. I know! I know! I'm going to miss it too but with this new Werewolf Wizard Detective Squad we just can't risk another incident! I don't want to lose another officer to a chocolate donut in the break room! Which brings me to my next item: If you are interested in donating to the fund set up for the family of Officer Scmuckles please talk to Cheryl.

Korean Boomhauer

beer pal posted:

my partner buried my wand in the back yard again.

uwu

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

a wizard cursed himself by accident, now he is a werewolf and doing a big murder
he wakes up and is like i must solve this murder, and never does because every full moon another one happens.

roams the countryside, never picking up on the fact that it is he who is the were wolf wizard detective.

Isn't this a m night shyamalan movie? It should be.

Finger Prince

What if it's a were wolf who investigates wizards? Now you're talking.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

What if it's a were wolf who investigates wizards? Now you're talking.

Wouldn't the wizards just gently caress with the moon's phases and throw the werewolves off their scent?

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Wouldn't the wizards just gently caress

you may be on to something...

alnilam

wwwd can't get fired, every time he does something racist the FOP has his back and every time he does something destructively werewolf it's protected by title vii

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

WWWD poops in the park. His partner groans, pulls a plastic baggie from his pocket, and grumbles as he squats down to pick it up. Just as he's about to get it a mail carrier walks by...