Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

The air is getting thin up here. With each step, I dislodge a small handful of crumbs and pause to watch them tumble down the steep charbroiled cliff faces til my eyes can no longer distinguish them from the crisp lettuce sheet below. I imagine their impact, cushioned by not only the water trapped in the lettuce but also by the supple tomato bedrock below.

How much farther must I walk?

The oil and drippings accumulate on my soles as I turn another corner. Each step is harder than the previous, trudging on my platforms of flavour, hoping to see the first signs of descent down the other side.

My stomach drops. Faux beef for miles.

If anyone reads this, tell my mom I love her and that I'm not actually a vegetarian I was just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i try and hold it, but it slips through and between above and below my fingers.
the light refracts wildly within the sphere of it's influence, time and gravity bend visibly, producing a halo defying description

truly this is an impossible burger

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

the butt doctor walks, I perk up, my beautiful and smart and strong wife and my genius kids do too as we embrace

butt doctor: I-I'm afraid...it's still in there. Maybe next year?

I look to my gut. If this is the king's decree, then what kind of rule are we living under.

Heather Papps

hello friend

when first we were blessed with the indigestible burger, we rejoiced! one meal, then we would hunger no more!

what fools we were. farming as an industry collapsed overnight. cows roamed city streets, searching for hands to milk them, for knives to strip the meat from their bones.

the food industry, wiped out.
plumbers without toilets to fix.

it was chaos, in the first days of the indigestible burger, but the true hell had yet to dawn.
we would crave death, and it would not come.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"ok now hear me out... you know how a bird will eat dry rice and it expands inside them and eventually kills them?"

*cautious nodding by assembled white men in business suits*

"now what if i said we could do the same thing..."

*looks excitedly around the burger king corporation board room*

"BUT WITH A BURGER!!??"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I had one 3 days ago and haven't had a movement since, should I be concerned?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

I had one 3 days ago and haven't had a movement since, should I be concerned?

paralysis is common

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
burger in the left lane, matching the speed of the semi truck in the right lane at 5 under the speed limit

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
gandalf battling the burgerog with his sword and staff at the bridge of khazad dum

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dude!

I threw the burger right at you! How did you not catch that pass?

your hands

they were right
there

sig by owlhawk911

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The Beyond Space and Time Burger ™

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

gandalf battling the burgerog with his sword and staff at the bridge of khazad dum

alnilam

Me, shouting over the wind atop a building's roof: "let her go or I'll drop it, I swear!"

Villain: "drop it and I shoot her!"

Me, holding the burger over the edge: "shoot her and the one true burger is gone, gone forever. I know you won't allow that."

Villain: "well well, mr alnilam, it appears we are at an impasse. let's talk."

ty manifisto

super sweet best pal

alnilam posted:

Me, shouting over the wind atop a building's roof: "let her go or I'll drop it, I swear!"

Villain: "drop it and I shoot her!"

Me, holding the burger over the edge: "shoot her and the one true burger is gone, gone forever. I know you won't allow that."

Villain: "well well, mr alnilam, it appears we are at an impasse. let's talk."

I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Grill of Anor. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

lost my old email

it has "enough" gherkins

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Escape From Noise

I stared down at the burger, and it at me.
"I'm going to eat you," I said.
"Kill your family," It replied.

Once again we were at an impasse.

nut

burger king cook one: here's the beef for the patty

burger king cook two: the big beef is ruining our planet with farts i will not put beef in patty

nut

*buzzer sounds*

teacher: alright class, everyone bring their burgers to the front of the room

class: *sweating*

lost my old email

doug buys the burg throws off the buns and is totally emotionally fulfilled

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hey guys those burgers are made with bugs! bugs!"
suddenly, a laser sight appears on his forehead, then another, and other, one on his chest, over his heart, his lungs, his balls. he dissolves into a fine red mist, the sudden crack of rifle fire punctuating the act, the echoes of his cries unheard, the crowd moves on, and consumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*tries stomping the burger through the drainholes to avoid calling a plumber*