Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
i was driving yesterday and spotted this mini van

https://twitter.com/KateLibc/status/1165773416500101120

quote:

Being single, I used to post personal ads on Craigslist and was very happy to be doing so. Unfortunately the CL personals'
section closed down and...
Well, let's face it: except for Tinder there is NOT A ONE good and reliable dating site on the market. Paid sites are an obvious
money-grabbing scam ( e.g. upgraded or gold memberships ) quite often full of fake profiles of non-existing members and the
rest are just plain useless for a single male.

it even stores passwords in plaintext :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

this is a useful website so you can blacklist members elsewhere

Storysmith
Dec 31, 2006

MononcQc posted:

this is a useful website so you can blacklist members elsewhere

if they’re a protected member, then you can only blacklist them from their superclasses

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

Storysmith posted:

if they’re a protected member, then you can only blacklist them from their superclasses

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
we met on java first dot website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
unironically impressed with a dude who coded up a whole website just to find babes for himself