Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I know it's haraam to still like anything associated with WWE/NXT but that rivaled anything in the G1.

You can like whatever you want, good is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
That was so drat good

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Good wrestling is good

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

Great match, felt the ending was a little flat after the count of one got the crowd pumped up only to abruptly end the match, but I still thought the whole thing was great.
I mean isn't that how that trope usually goes?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So we gonna see Cesaro vs. WALTER any time soon?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Jerusalem posted:

So we gonna see Cesaro vs. WALTER any time soon?

If they give them as long as this match got it could be MOTY

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

I mean isn't that how that trope usually goes?

Sometimes it marks a sudden shift in the control of the match, sometimes it leads to the wrestler still losing but only after a few extra minutes. I think they fell a little short on selling it as Tyler using up every last reserve of his energy for the kickout and then having nothing left to stop WALTER's ongoing onslaught, and as a result the ending fell a little flat to me, especially as the crowd got so excited and then suddenly the guy they were cheering for just abruptly lost.

Don't get me wrong though, the match ruled!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

You can like whatever you want, good is good.

I know, but it doesn't feel that way, hence why I don't even read the WWE threads anymore.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I know, but it doesn't feel that way, hence why I don't even read the WWE threads anymore.
yeah it's a real bummer in there but this thread was fun and we all enjoyed good wrestling :)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
didnt get to watch it didnt read thread for fear of any spoilers but wanted to tell my good friend foochs i am stoked to watch this tonight when i get time and im glad it was extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

didnt get to watch it didnt read thread for fear of any spoilers but wanted to tell my good friend foochs i am stoked to watch this tonight when i get time and im glad it was extremely good

It was. Feel free to PM me your opinions if so inclined. :)