Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trruuuuuhmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Battle.Net is by far the best MegaMan series.

Battle Network was the only Megaman to actually go "What would the future really look like?"

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
closing the book on Septrumper
Trumptember

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

SKULL.GIF posted:

Battle Network was the only Megaman to actually go "What would the future really look like?"

And it realized that the bad part of town would have a correspondingly bad part of the internet.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
maybe if I had made my kids watch Fantastic Planet like 5 or 6 times more my kid would not have become entangled with a cat

but it's a nice cat, well except for all the wounds I have

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

was there a point in time when he had his neck removed or has he always been a goblin

IS THAT A TAN SUIT :bahgawd:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol wut

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

https://i.imgur.com/sM5Jxjg.mp4

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I start a "fulll time" (35 hours per week) job this week with lovely rear end pay, but it has really excellent benefits. Buuuuut there's a job posting at a weed production place that pays around the same, and it says nothing about benefits. It would be a good chance to get my foot in the door and I think having a college degree would get me to move up quick but who knows.

God drat I wish we had universal healthcare because I would absolutely apply if we did.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

dampfold ta[anrp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What should the September permanent thread title be for the archives?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

uh

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Roosevelt posted:

would someone do me a kindness and do a zoom in on trump's neck clitoris

nussy

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

What should the September permanent thread title be for the archives?

something about impeachment i guess

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Former DILF posted:

this is from 20 pages back but uh the crucible was written to document the kind of fervor that underpinned McCarthyism.

edit: drat what a snipe

my shitposting has layers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900062&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post498747135 new thread. bye september

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i am monday night drunk which means gently caress ytou

thus

cspam

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

last poast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

augias posted:

Do i go out for szechuan dan dan noodles or coconut curry at the thai place?

always get dan dan mian

e: lol whoops