Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am thankful that we live in a society where the rule of law exists to guarantee individuals certain rights and the ability to live in an ordered culture, and I am also thankful for the police, who work hard in a very difficult job to protect and enforce the laws, but I still wish that the police would stop referring to me as a Person of Disinterest every time a crime is committed in this city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I understand that I don't live a very exciting or interesting life. I am a very busy man and I hardly ever leave the house except to go to work, but I am hardly alone in this.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"We would also like to name forums poster Godspeed John Glenn as a Person of Disinterest in this case as he never does a loving thing and could not be more uninteresting. I would like to also reiterate that we not considering Mr. Godspeed John Glenn as a suspect at this time and probably never will because he's boring as hell and never does anything."
"Sir, could you tell us more about forums poster Godspeed John Glenn?"
"No."

Heather Papps

hello friend

Just the facts, m'am, you're very boring.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm actually very interested

nut

cop: HEY YOU STOP

me: *perks up, looks around and lays face down on the concrete with my hands behind my back, big grin on my face*

cop: *runs past me to get to the real perp*

me:

nut

cop: please sir could you point to the perpetrator

sir: *points to me in the line-up*

cop: ...s-sir, y-you're telling me *stifles laugh* THAT guy crimed?

cop: CARL, get in here, you gotta get a load of who this guy thinks crimes!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bee eater posted:

cop: HEY YOU STOP

me: *perks up, looks around and lays face down on the concrete with my hands behind my back, big grin on my face*

cop: *runs past me to get to the real perp*

me:

so embarrassing when that happens

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*in the interrogation room*
me: "I'd like to confess, officer."
detective, turning to other detective: "did you hear that? I thought I heard an annoying noise just now, but there's only the two of us in this room."

nut

getting dragged away kicking and screaming from a "my life matters" protest outside the cop station

Goons Are Gifts

I see a cop car waiting nearby the street, I get so excited. They will surely pull me out, this time for sure.
Then the disappointment crashes my world when they smile and wave me through, while pulling out the guy driving behind me.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"Due to the severity of the crimes committed, we are pursuing every single avenue available to us. Except for that loser." *police Sargent points at me*

Escape From Noise

Maybe you should donate to the police department. Police officers have to wake up early for work, so they often eat breakfast on the job.

Bacon and eggs is a popular American breakfast, eggs are fragile though, so maybe just get a bunch of bacon and drop it off at the police headquarters in your city. I'm sure they'll soon take an interest in you!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Sep 4, 2019

nut

I walk into the cop bar

cop 1: Heyyyy everybody look who just walked in, it's our number one perp!

My eyes light up

cop 2: Hey perp!

I can't believe it

me: I have been perpetrating crimes including arson and petty theft for literal years and you are finally recognizing my achievement

cop 1: Just a big ol perp! Perp-etually a friggin nerd

cop 2: boo ya

Heather Papps

hello friend

i told a cop i would'nt show him my drivers license cause i was a free man travelling
he said
"ok"

google THIS

My picture is on the detective board, but only so two of the strings can criss-cross across my face.

google THIS

Cop: (vaguely waving his baton at me) Stop existing.

Macnult

[me waving a gun around, shouting at people while i’m firing rounds into the air]

cop: don’t bother, rookie. see how everyone’s just walking past him?

rookie: they’re giving him money too

cop: *grim stare* we will NOT bust him for not having a permit. got it? this force refuses to give macnult what he wants

nut

google THIS posted:

Cop: (vaguely waving his baton at me) Stop existing.

hands up, don't care

Macnult

me: i’m turning myself in

officer: *sigh* again?

me: yeah i killed someone and i’ve hidden the body and you’ll never find it

officer: *rolls eyes* we can interrogate you but you’re not getting any free food out of this

me: i have no lawyer and confess to everything so lock me up

[detective walking by] “hey macnult, try punching him”

me: can i punch you?

officer: you cannot punch me

Macnult

rookie: i dunno. right in front of his house, blood stains leading up to the door, and a handwritten note that reads
”i killed him lol.
love,
macnult”

you sure you don’t wanna question him?

officer: i don’t care what the evidence shows. person of disinterest is a person of disinterest. that’s just chain of command

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
suspect was seen running from the scene at a high speed, so that eliminates this nerd as a suspect

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
noodle arms over here couldn't have lifted and wrapped those chains around that ATM to drive off with it

Escape From Noise

Doing donuts in front of the police station but the cops just roll their eyes.

"Real original."

google THIS

So excited as the cops drag me through the police station, throw me through the door, and lock it behind me. Then I realize I'm back in the parking lot.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Doing donuts in front of the police station but the cops just roll their eyes.

"Real original."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

So excited as the cops drag me through the police station, throw me through the door, and lock it behind me. Then I realize I'm back in the parking lot.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i wish poliff would stop lisping me as a pershin of diffintwest

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Frantic, I scramble over a fence and drop into a walkway as the police helicopter circles round. I sprint down the walkway and across the road, dodging a spotlight and try to hide under a tree. A man leans out of the helicopter with a megaphone and yells:

"How tall are you? We're trying to calibrate our thermal camera."