Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

please dont post anything in this thread except complaints abou twhen people in your building leazve their laundry in the machine after its done so you cant put your laundry in there when you need to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

do you hate it when poele leave their laundry in the machine longer than they need to? then this thread is for you!

heres some guide lines for postin g oint his thread :
-DO- post compaoints about people leaving their alundry in the machine after its already done
-DO- muse about when its justified to put their clean laundry on the top of the machine so you can use it and wheter you can do it with wet laundry as well as dry
-DO- wonder what kind of mother fucker leaves the lint in the lint tray after they're done with the machine

-DONT- post about anything other than when people leave their alundry in the machine when they could just set a timer on their phone and come get their poo poo out of the machine when its done. for instance, don't post about what you had for breakfast in this thread. thats a ban.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
when they let it sit too long and it smells all manky i really hate that.

posting in a beer pal thread, arrighhhht

Heather Papps

hello friend

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

here i sit at the one table which is basically a student desk from public school no chair so I gotta lean on it and i'm pretending to do something on my phoen but in my heart and in my mind im waiting and im waiting for u

beer pal

Hugh Malone posted:

when they let it sit too long and it smells all manky i really hate that.

posting in a beer pal thread, arrighhhht

thank's for posting. but this is not my thread. this is OUR thread. we, the downtrodden, wishing only to complete our chores in a timely manner. we, the considerate few, who see in our neighbours compatriots deserving of our respect and consideration, not merely automatons coming and going .

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP I'm gonna print out this thread a hundred times and leave it in ur building's machine!!

google THIS

Ok first of all, The Machine is a seven-dimensional instrument of world domination and is technically a living thing, so it is not intended for cleaning laundry nor is placing laundry in it appropriate on many different levels.

Second, stop stuffing a wadded up comforter in on one side of the drum because the whole building ends up shaking.

Robot Made of Meat

Just so we're clear. What sort of machine are we talking?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

beer pal

THE LAUNDRY TYPE

Robot Made of Meat

OK, Strange, but I can work with it.

So, laundry type machine using persons: Don't leave your laundry in said machines.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

beer pal

thank you for being an ally

Escape From Noise

Plz don't launder money in the laundry room. We can't afford to have the FBI sniffing around again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Just dump that poo poo in the corner.