Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You look behind you making sure no one is following

okay looks like no one is watching you, so you go down a dark ally and knock on a door using the special way you spent month perfecting, you've heard people call it "shave and a hair cut" but you don't know why.

After a few minutes you think maybe you did it wrong, maybe the guy was just pulling your leg. Suddenly a voice from behind you says "well are you coming in or not?"

How clever, someone must be listening across the ally and letting the real place know! You enter a dimly lit room you see a few people sitting around tables with open flames in the middle this place looks really hip. You are brought to a table the flame is lit and a plat is put on top of it.

"These are your sauces if you will" your host says, it's too dim to make out their face clearly, "we have a wide variety of terpenes for you to choice from, all are included with the entry charge".

It's all too late you realize you didn't even ask how much this costs

2 weeks later you find yourself in the place of the host working off the bill, but man was that a great time, you start planning your next trip because yeah it's worth it.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
*rips a Supreme bong with my Supreme lighter and coughs into my Supreme handkerchief*

yeah I can yeet you an eighth of this for 60

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*opening my fjallraven gear bag*

We got kombucha shoop, we got that locally sourced organically grown white, we got that saffron infused tar free black tar... So good. gently caress you up right to the moon, brah.

Goons Are Gifts

I can assure you, this is wholefood level amphetamine, the WHO officially declared it as a superfood last year and I added just a tiny pinch of stevia for the real kick.

lost my old email

poo poo i should have posted "i do not cook my black tar heroin in order to preserve the nutrients" or "raw foodist black tar heroin" probably the latter but it is too late now

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
*twirling fidget spinners w both hands while I rail a huge line of coke*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
chasing the dragonfruit

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
LSD but from a juggalo in a clean velvet coat, and the bottle is a tiny oaken cask

crimes

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
hazy coke

lost my old email

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

LSD but from a juggalo in a clean velvet coat, and the bottle is a tiny oaken cask

cirque du soleil juggalo meth dealers

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Non-GMO laudanum

nut

aersol-free pump spray whippets

google THIS

BPA-free glassware

Tell me am I wrong?

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh i don't smoke dmt, i just, you know, die. obv

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Salt Bae, but with cocaine.

Edit: Yae Bae

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

lost my old email posted:

cirque du soleil juggalo meth dealers

juggalette but with such a hard french accent it sounds like an indian dude saying chocolate

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

and which faygo would you like to pair your meth with tonight?

hmm, may i have a sample?

yes, certainly my ninja!

starts fuckin' shaking up jugs and shooting them into the customers face

hmmm... yes, i will take a glass of cherry, chilled, over ice please

a fine choice

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
true curse is knowing the only worthwhile pairing is cream soda for fish, moon mist for meats.

crimes