Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Quiet Feet posted:

I'll allow it.

But only that much!

Appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Opponent played Henry and Moore but he has Barkley and Parker so I may lose anyways

He also has Miles Sanders :rip:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Well with the KC/Chi game over my final game is... looking good?

He’s done and up 1.76 points and I have my kicker left who is currently Dan Bailey.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

This is what I get for starting a guy names mike boone in the finals

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Santheb posted:

This is what I get for starting a guy names mike boone in the finals

:same:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Mike will be remembered only by fantasy players who started him in championship week in 2019

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I started Boone and he's done just enough to win me the championship by half a point. Is it unreasonable to be terrified of stat correction? :ohdear:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol murdered by davante and Aaron jones

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Aaron Jones just won me a championship in which my winning chance, 20 min ago, was 1%.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Let it be known that I went out with a pathetic whimper. Thank you Mike Boone and the vikings

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Did Mike Boone look that bad? I was at a family party and couldn’t watch.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Did Mike Boone look that bad? I was at a family party and couldn’t watch.

The vikings offense was all around hot garbage

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Yeah I sincerely doubt Cook could have salvaged them last night.

Glad I didn't need Boone to save me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Watching the Pinstripe Bowl and saw an ad I was half paying attention to. A guy googles “bed sheets” and as he’s typing, google does it’s auto-suggestion thing and I’m pretty sure that at the “Be” point, the first auto suggestion is “Beer Sheets 2019”

Nice Beer!