Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

fossil fuel production? polluting. energy production for electric cars? polluting. know what isn't polluting? whale oil. especially if you use the method outlines by Herman Melville. Oh, nice Nalgene bottle! if you like a big swig of BPA! and I think we have a big enough island of plastic bottles in the ocean. Know what is BPA free and sturdy enough for several uses while still being biodegradable? the skulls of my enemies. that's right.
get on my level, environmentalist scrubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i just park my car on a whale and let god b my gps

crystal Ghost
whale oil biatch

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

fossil fuel production? polluting. energy production for electric cars? polluting. know what isn't polluting? whale oil. especially if you use the method outlines by Herman Melville.

Like this?

Herman Melville posted:

Squeeze! squeeze! squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me; and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-laborers' hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love the planet, that's why i dig a hole in the sweet black earth, then pour water in and gently caress the hole in the earth.

i love loving the planet.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It may seem like a queer thing to do nowadays but Melville loved squeezing sperm with the boys. What a gay and happy time, and we can get those times back of only we embrace the future.

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

i love the planet, that's why i dig a hole in the sweet black earth, then pour water in and gently caress the hole in the earth.

i love loving the planet.

brb need to go "plant some seeds" in the garden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(conspicuous lube bottle fart sound) This is going to be a long row to hoe.