Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's crazy how in a rarified air populated by the worst type of assholes, Dan Snyder still finds a way to stand out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
IMO it's the fact they're cheerleaders & sexual exploitation is considered "part of the gig." Moreso I that what the managers did wouldn't technically be considered illegal but any moral person looking at it would say it is a scummy thing to do.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

IMO it's the fact they're cheerleaders & sexual exploitation is considered "part of the gig." Moreso I that what the managers did wouldn't technically be considered illegal but any moral person looking at it would say it is a scummy thing to do.

Taking passports away is illegal.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Docjowles posted:

That Washington cheerleader poo poo was legitimately way worse than Kraft's Rub Establishment and it barely even registered as a news story :smith:
Eh, let's not play whatabout here. They're both examples of extremely wealthy assholes sexually exploiting women.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I wasn’t trying to downplay Kraft or claim he’s being unfairly persecuted or something fwiw. Just pointing out that the cheerleader thing was super hosed up and it was such a non story that even on a forum of people with football aspergers a bunch of posters didn’t know it happened. Like it’s actual documented human trafficking and nothing at all came of it.

Billionaires dot txt

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

OperaMouse posted:

Taking passports away is illegal.

Yeah that’s even illegal in Saudi Arabia where de facto slavery is legal.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Kawalimus posted:

Well I do think about him as great a lot. Partially because of how I believed for some time that he was an undrafted free agent that the Ravens cut! That still comes into my head now and then and I still don't know why I thought that.

I think you're mixing Keenan Allen up with Kamar Aiken

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2z5w7fgd3v

Philly dude explains why he called out Agholor.

edit poo poo is there a way to embed instagram posts or is that just tweets

Fifty Three fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Sep 25, 2019

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Fifty Three posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2z5w7fgd3v

Philly dude explains why he called out Agholor.

edit poo poo is there a way to embed instagram posts or is that just tweets

"I caught two. Mmhm. And then ran 'em in for a touchdown"
:five::five::five:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Power of Pecota posted:

I think you're mixing Keenan Allen up with Kamar Aiken

No it wasn't him. I know Kamar Aiken. I always liked him when he was here and thought we didn't make great use of him. But I knew he wasn't Keenan Allen. I just didn't realize that Keenan Allen was a 2nd round pick or what have you. Maybe what I heard was that we passed on him in the draft or something, and somehow that morphed into he was a UDFA here over time. Then I thought I was mistaking him for Eddie Royal, but he was also not drafted or signed by us! So I don't know who or what I was thinking about or how that weird thing came into my head. But I always laugh at myself when I think about it and remember posting that on here. "He was a Raven. We cut him."

I do that sort of thing. Like even with certain common birds, if I don't think about their call notes and sounds, sometimes over time they will get mixed up in my head. I will get Red-bellied Woodpecker and Northern Flicker backwards, for instance!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:same: