Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
DO not have much time... FBI is in pursuit of me. For stealing big green alien butt from the nevada place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Putty posted:

DO not have much time... FBI is in pursuit of me. For stealing big green alien butt from the nevada place.

Pics or it didn't happen.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My ex wife had a big green rear end

Manifisto

this is technology that can revolutionize the world. you must share it, so that it may not be weaponized against us.

ty nesamdoom!

FreshCutFries

it turns out area 51 was secretly sex island all along

FreshCutFries

the 51 stands for how many erogenous zones aliens have discovered. we have so much to learn.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

51 is the alien sex number

nut

E.xtra T.hicc

FutonForensic

Thick Alien rear end Diamond Club Tier
$500 or more per month

At this patron level, I will digitally edit the autopsy scene from The Thing where the guy gets his hands stuck in the alien cadaver. I will superimpose you over the guy and the thick alien rear end over the cadaver. I'll make it look like you're having a really good time.

Escape From Noise

Area 51 Adult Emporium and Arcade off of Old Mill Road near The Little A'Le'Inn?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Putty posted:

is it still attached to the ET?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

is it still attached to the ET?

ET: The Extra Thicc

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

eeeee teeeeeee boooooooooneeeeeee zooooooooooooooneeeeeeee

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Did the FBI restrain you and perform experiments on you turning your skinny human tuckus into a thicc green alien rear end???

Drink-Mix Man

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Did the FBI restrain you and perform experiments on you turning your skinny human tuckus into a thicc green alien rear end???

If so, you may be entitled to a cash settlement!

Manifisto

KHRK"X'LIST - LOST AND FOUND

GREETINGS FELLOW KHRK'X'LONIANS, LAST SATURDAY MY SECOND POSTERIOR WENT MISSING AND I AM DESPERATELY SEEKING ITS RETURN. THIS WAS IN THE VICINITY OF AREA GREEBLE (WHICH HUMANS CALL "AREA 51"). STANDARD COLOR, TWO LOBES, WELL PADDED HAHA. FLORXMAS IS COMING UP AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WILL MANAGE TO ROCK THE TRADITIONAL ATTIRE WITH ONLY THREE ASSES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SAW ANYTHING, I THOUGHT I SAW A MUSTACHIOED JANITOR IN RED OVERALLS HANGING AROUND THE AREA IF THAT HELPS. PEACE, PROSPERITY, AND CONQUER AND ENSLAVE HUMANITY!

ty nesamdoom!

CharlestonJew

Hey I know you worked really hard for that rear end and the government is currently blending up a bunch of random foodstuffs to shove into your rear end later when they catch you but... can I have the rear end? The one I have now is getting pretty high in mileage and I could really use a new one... pretty please? God bless

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

help

nut

fat booty inspectah

Manifisto

:ohdear:

Goons Are Gifts

I received valuable intel that the entire FBI is actually a big yoshi, so stay safe

death sext

The scientists at FBI don't want you to know that if you smoke the big green rear end you get higher than weed times x1000

FutonForensic

swaddling up the thick green alien rear end in a blanket and raising it as my own rear end, until the world is mature enough to not snicker when they discuss making First Contact

Escape From Noise

You may need to destroy the evidence OP. That's right. You may need to eat the rear end.

Drink-Mix Man

ur anus from uranus

lost my old email

spinning through the void i hear the word "they got a great rear end"

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Escape From Noise

I've heard of assteroids before but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

lmao

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~