Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
I was here first and you're going to have to wait. It doesn't bother me if that upsets you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**orders a pizza and when it arrives, shares some with you after rolling up, lighting and passing you a joint**

Escape From Noise

*Rips an extra nasty SBD while mad doggin u*

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh i am sorry, let me get out of your way

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Okay but this is a Wendy's drive thru and I'm afraid if you want your fries and frosty you'll have to pull up to the second window

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

Okay but this is a Wendy's drive thru and I'm afraid if you want your fries and frosty you'll have to pull up to the second window

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

**beeps horn rudely**

nut

surgeon: well i want you to know i am definitely not upset *looks longingly over your shoulder at patient left open on the operating table behind u*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

surgeon: well i want you to know i am definitely not upset *looks longingly over your shoulder at patient left open on the operating table behind u*

drat, that turned into a Turing test real quick...

vanisher

Wife smashing my feet with the vacuum but its the principal of the thing

vanisher

Parking my car in the car wash

vanisher

Driving through the car wash air blowers at a snails pace

vanisher

backing up in the blowers cause I saw a drip missed on my windshield. It causes the wash to start up again for the guy behind me and I let it wash my car twice

nut

vanisher posted:

Parking my car in the car wash

nut

me: what happens when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force?

anyone: *eyes me up* i dunno, i'll tell u when i meet an unstoppable force

King of Bees
If you wanted to be where I am at this place and time, well, you should've got here sooner than me.

Escape From Noise

Stretching out on the long seat on the train during the morning rush to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Heather Papps

hello friend

King of Bees posted:

If you wanted to be where I am at this place and time, well, you should've got here sooner than me.

LISTEN MAN i have been here for 3 days and you just showed up 5 minutes ago and shoved me and said "i'm not going to move for you, sorry" what the heck

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*looks op straight in the eyes* there are enough copies of season 3 of will and grace for both of us and i will not let you ruin this for me i promised my wife i am not a doormat upon which any can walk leisurely