Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

This year I'm thinking of going as a Doctor Who Doesn't Accept Your Insurance

"I hope you're prepared to pay oooooout of poooooocket. Woooooo!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

SardonicTyrant posted:

can you be accompanied by a dalek health insurance executive? "exterminate coverage! exterminate coverage!"

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am thinking a ghost or skeleton maybe

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FluffieDuckie

SardonicTyrant posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

i'm going to be attending yob halloween ball as a WWE referee where all night i will be wildly inconsistent about whether or not i notice ur manager and or tag team partner illegally entering the ring

Goons Are Gifts

Lovely Customer Service Advisor. I appear like I'm trying to help, but after a while it becomes obvious that my only intention is to spend time with you with no specific goal in mind.

Finger Prince

Sexy me.
It's just regular me but I unsubtly try to draw attention to my butt.

Finger Prince

Sexy couch slob.
Just slouched on the couch wearing the shirt I slept in and track pants, holding a PS4 controller and not picking at dead skin on my feet.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will walk around in a suit with a microphone and a flashlight and randomly interview people for my "documentary".

if people ask me what my documentary is about, I will look at them smugly and say, "you're in it" :smug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I will walk around in a suit with a microphone and a flashlight and randomly interview people for my "documentary".

if people ask me what my documentary is about, I will look at them smugly and say, "you're in it" :smug:

*shouting over the loud music* Urine? Did you say it's about urine?

ty manifisto

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

So far im thinkin cute scarecrow or witch. Unless someone has a better, low budget friendly idea. Im a lady and 6'1" if that factors into any costume requirements.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

So far im thinkin cute scarecrow or witch. Unless someone has a better, low budget friendly idea. Im a lady and 6'1" if that factors into any costume requirements.

cute glenda the v good vvytch

nut

im going to be dressing up as zeke tyler, josh harnett's character from the 1998 smash hit, the faculty

Queen-Of-Hearts

Heather Papps posted:

cute glenda the v good vvytch

It looks expensive :(

nut posted:

im going to be dressing up as zeke tyler, josh harnett's character from the 1998 smash hit, the faculty

nut posted:

That was the first movie my friends and i got kicked out of for being idiot teenagers :)

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

*shouting over the loud music* Urine? Did you say it's about urine?

I SAID "I'M A WATER SPORTSCASTER!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

Sexy Sex.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Unsexy sex

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

normal vanilla sex

Escape From Noise

Gross Sloppy Masturbation

death sext

I'm going as a certified sex inspector and if I measure unsafe levels of sexy I will be shutting this party down

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

New trend for Halloween 2k19:
Frump.

Frumpy nurses, Frumpy cheerleaders, Frumpy firefighters, frumpy ninjas, frumpy wonderwomen, frumpy couchslobs, frumpy Batman etc & co.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

I'm going as a certified sex inspector and if I measure unsafe levels of sexy I will be shutting this party down

*Brings out burlap sacks*

death sext

A sexy pile of cardigans would be a safely seductive option

vanisher

death sext posted:

lol

carry around parkas with 'censored' on them

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Doug from the TV show Doug

death sext

vanisher posted:

lol

carry around parkas with 'censored' on them

Ah I see you've taken the certification course

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
My best Halloween costume was when I was working part time at a science museum right when Pokemon Go was super popular and I dressed as a Pokemon trainer. Nothing really fancy, I just wore Ash's hat, got the gym badge pins to put on the inside of a jacket, and I got some pokeballs that I tied onto a second belt around my waist. The part that the kids loved was that I got some sticker paper and printed out a bunch of gym badge images on them and handed them out to pretty much every kid.

A few parents actually pulled me aside and asked where I got some of the stuff because they wanted to get their kids some of my costume for Christmas.

death sext

Aw that's lovely. The sticker badges were a great idea.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
As an emotion. Naked with my dick in a bowl of tapioca pudding.

Anyone asks what I'm doing, I'll say in a New York accent, "Im loving this custard!" "ahm fuckin' dis custid!" (I'm loving disgusted)

Queen-Of-Hearts

As an emotion. Naked with my dick in a bowl of tapioca pudding.

Anyone asks what I'm doing, I'll say in a New York accent, "Im loving this custard!" "ahm fuckin' dis custid!" (I'm loving disgusted)

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm stand next to a bowl of guacamole and clap

nut

i will dress up like a fully dresse dlamb shank my loved one a bowl of mint jelly

Escape From Noise

Couple's costume idea: A Tesla and a firetruck.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Couple's costume idea: A Tesla and a firetruck.

Counterpoint: Tesla coil and a fire extinguisher to put out the fire in case there's one because safety first!

Escape From Noise

Counterpoint: Tesla coil and a fire extinguisher to put out the fire in case there's one because safety first!

So a smaller scale version? Sorry I go big. That's why I roll with The Big Dogs i.e. WOLFCREW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A confidence man: I will drink until I'm confident but after my fifth rejection or so I will lock myself in the bathroom and cry.