Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't mind me, just having fun and checking out threads!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright the next person that is having fun ITT is going to be probed, I swear to god

Goons Are Gifts

STOP SMILING RIGHT NOW!!

Rad-daddio
The last time I tried having fun, I tore my ACL.

Fun is v overrated.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

STOP SMILING RIGHT NOW!!

what about upside down frowns?

death sext

Get ready for the least fun thing you ever heard. Your ears are going to dry up and crumble away.

I floss regularly.

nut

death sext posted:

Get ready for the least fun thing you ever heard. Your ears are going to dry up and crumble away.

I floss regularly.

like the dance tho

death sext

In the hit song "Safety dance" I'm the friend that don't dance

Rad-daddio
This weekend, I'm going to read the 500 page manual that came with my graphing calculator.

After that, I might obtain(and then balance) a checkbook.

Escape From Noise

Fun? gently caress that. I would rather die. And in a just completely uneventful way.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Fun? gently caress that. I would rather die. And in a just completely uneventful way.

hello

Goons Are Gifts

I wonder if you have fun while dying if you're invested in it.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Maybe if you have some kind of intense euphoria from your brain shutting down?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

while this may look like i'm imitating a cat having fun and playing with a dangling toy i am in fact just trying to turn off the light in your closet so that i may more effectively hide myself in my bid to stalk and possibly murder you

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow I'm getting increasingly worried about you. Not about your general plan of committing a murder on your Dear Leader, but that you might have fun planning and preparing for it.

death sext

Just how Dear a Leader are you? These parades in your honor are starting to feel a little...frivolous...

I'm not suggesting a coup but if people want to meet in my shed at 7 tonight for unrelated reasons there will be room temperature tap water

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I. Am. SO. SERIOUS. RIGHT. NOW.

**shaking**

**spits out with laughter and runs away**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

Luvcow I'm getting increasingly worried about you. Not about your general plan of committing a murder on your Dear Leader, but that you might have fun planning and preparing for it.

i assure you the "prank" calls i made from the phone inside your house were not fun and i will get no joy watching you explain to the pizza delivery man that you did not in fact order 20 meat lovers pizzas. i also did not have fun folding your laundry and placing it all neatly into your drawers then reorganizing your closet by color for easier coordination of your outfits. now i need to go meet someone in a nearby shed to further iron out my plans on stalking and possibly murdering you and before you ask... no. no it will not be fun.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am glad to finally have a no nonsense thread to discus serious matters.

what is your preferance for heat feul>?

i like wood, and propane or natural gas. if i am smoking meat, i'll smoke it. if i am grilling a steak, i wanna taste the meat, not the heat, know what i mean?

also, love mowing the lawn. really for really.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

i am glad to finally have a no nonsense thread to discus serious matters.

what is your preferance for heat feul>?

i like wood, and propane or natural gas. if i am smoking meat, i'll smoke it. if i am grilling a steak, i wanna taste the meat, not the heat, know what i mean?

also, love mowing the lawn. really for really.

Anything less than dung isn't roughing it at all.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright the next person that is having fun ITT is going to be probed, I swear to god
I was having a lot of fun earlier, but have had no fun at all while inside this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will never forget the look on Splatmaster's face before his mortal coil unsprung and shot his bong across the room.

He looked so peaceful. So happy. So... incredibly stoned.

It'll take a chisel to wipe that smile off his face

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This thread is so serious it made me constipated

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I was having a lot of fun earlier, but have had no fun at all while inside this thread.

My jurisdiction is fair and just. You may have fun, then come into the thread to lose all kind of fun, then go back out and have fun. I will tolerate this kind of childish behavior in maximizing your happiness by doing things you enjoy.

For now.

death sext posted:

Just how Dear a Leader are you? These parades in your honor are starting to feel a little...frivolous...

I'm not suggesting a coup but if people want to meet in my shed at 7 tonight for unrelated reasons there will be room temperature tap water

What's wrong with seeing my 3d portrait in an army of marching human size ants?

Also if anyone wants to instead join me in taking an oath to serve me even beyond the grave, come to the room next to his. My water has ice in it and you know exactly who paid for that.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

My jurisdiction is fair and just. You may have fun, then come into the thread to lose all kind of fun, then go back out and have fun. I will tolerate this kind of childish behavior in maximizing your happiness by doing things you enjoy.

For now.

What's wrong with seeing my 3d portrait in an army of marching human size ants?

Also if anyone wants to instead join me in taking an oath to serve me even beyond the grave, come to the room next to his. My water has ice in it and you know exactly who paid for that.

what would you estimate the total surface are of your skin is? like... would i need to add skin from another human being when making a skin suit or do you have enough skin that just yours alone would be adequate?

also if you give 6ers to the other people in this thread that would be great and allow us to be alone together for a little bit itt so that i could more efficiently stalk you and assess the quality and surface area of your skin. tia

death sext

Wow just wow ice in your water? What are we at the circus? Your corrupt rule is crumbling around yoU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
YOU ALL BETTER HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND OR SO HELP ME I TELL YOU WHAT DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO

Goons Are Gifts

death sext posted:

Wow just wow ice in your water? What are we at the circus? Your corrupt rule is crumbling around yoU

I'll add you to a certain list of people that I especially care about.

Goons Are Gifts

Yes, have a fine but not fun weekend and enjoy your serious business as serious as possible.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Yes, have a fine but not fun weekend and enjoy your serious business as serious as possible.

Since I am working this Saturday I'll be very serious.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

i am concerned that you have more laundry out drying and that i recognize some of these clothes as the ones i just folded and put away for you earlier today... i'm thinking that you might be enjoying... having fun with this cat and mouse stalking game we are engaged in

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Just gives you that look, you know that look- you know in your soul I'm not even playing now.

I'll allow double dipping a nacho into the cheese dip if and only if it's to rescue a broken off chip but to double dip just for your own convenience?

Duels have been fought for far less...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
well i was gonna sign this email with "ladies and germs" but since this is apparently a no fun zone i guess ill sign it "Team,"