Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Beginner's Version, Copyright,
1991 - Please Copy and Distribute
Mine is 12 now, so she went off to her friend's neighborhood while I manned the candy bowl at home. Five kids total. Plenty of leftovers for us, I guess. And I get to go through her bag and grab any of the chocolate, since she's not a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Well Im discovering what 7 weeks of not using your left arm for ANYTHING does to your muscle strength.... That atrophy combined with a badly inflamed biceps tendon meant that I couldn't lift a 3kg weight more than 100mm off my leg while sitting at the physio today without just about dying in pain. This is gonna be a lovely long road to recovery...

Worst shift I ever did was 7 days of 9am- 6pm doing maintenance in the wildlife park (in January, In Australia so 35+ C) then got deployed for fires around innaminka, so flew up there and did 6 days of 16hr shifts fighting fire in basically Central Australia in January. When its averaging 43 degrees c), Then spent a day flying back, then spent ANOTHER 9 days doing maintenance in the wildlife park again until i hit my 5 day break.

I made bank that fortnight but i was absolutely RUINED for a month afterwards