Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
just walk away from the senate

so what if the house impeaches trump

there is no way 67 senators including 20 republicans are going to impeach a republican president no matter what he does.

not sure why I’m not seeing this angle in the press? only thing I see on it is an opinion piece in USA today, posted today. this seems... extremely obvious?? to the point of there being no purpose in resisting impeachment proceedings (pelosi) or being rattled by it (trumop)

oh wait it’s probably all kayfabe and I’m a dummy for bringing it up, but seriously, there can’t be anyone who legit thinks successful impeachment is on the table? change my mind (or don’t)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
this is the cspam content I crave 0 effort 5 year old memes

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Terminal autist posted:

this is the cspam content I crave 0 effort 5 year old memes

did you like my post????

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
ban crazy eyes. free crazy cloud.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
do it I don’t give a gently caress

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

pushed by the threat of having to cancel the show mid-season, the writers have opted to push the impeachment angle while desperately trying to segue away from the award-winning Russiagate content that launched the show to the praises of neoliberals everywhere

it's a rough corner they've painted themselves into and it's only getting smaller :evilbuddy:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

also I think you'll find the impeachment content you crave in either the Mueller thread or the succ zone

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

just walk away from the senate

so what if the house impeaches trump

there is no way 67 senators including 20 republicans are going to impeach a republican president no matter what he does.

not sure why I’m not seeing this angle in the press? only thing I see on it is an opinion piece in USA today, posted today. this seems... extremely obvious?? to the point of there being no purpose in resisting impeachment proceedings (pelosi) or being rattled by it (trumop)

oh wait it’s probably all kayfabe and I’m a dummy for bringing it up, but seriously, there can’t be anyone who legit thinks successful impeachment is on the table? change my mind (or don’t)

support for impeaching the president amongst republican voters went up 21% this week so these ghouls in the senate might actually do something to save their own asses

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

support for impeaching the president amongst republican voters went up 21% this week so these ghouls in the senate might actually do something to save their own asses

Voters opinions on issues literally don't matter at all. That whole study from a few years back found that

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i agree with the OP, mr mustafa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh.